PWD 162: This'll Put Butts In Seats!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Which Doctor

The ATT Heel Stable/Faction Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
swzv5g.jpg

-Do not come here and tell us what we are discussing and/or watching is gay/fake. We don't care. A lot of people don't care. We love it and we'll keep watching the shows and we'll talk about it here.

-There will be a lot of arguing starting from post #2 to post #1000 like any other thread. We are passionate. Sometimes we disagree with each other but at the end of the day, we all laugh at gifs/videos/quotes from our favorite performers all throughout pro wrestling history.

-You can also be a pro wrestling fan if you are into MMA. Major MMA organizations around the world have borrowed tricks from pro wrestling to get people tuned in. Pro wrestling is legit, choreographed along with a great story. Actual physical contact happens. Chair shots, steel steps bumps, table breaks and other crazy spots are real.

-Name calling of other posters is allowed but referring to them as idiots, trolls or morons (we all are in our own way, we don't need to be reminded) will not be tolerated. We want to maintain a friendly vibe in here.

-Talking about performers that have passed away is fine, but let's respect their families' privacy by not discussing how they died or what they have done in the past that caused their death. Unless it's REALLY funny.

-Post #1000 starts the next thread. If the poster of #1000 does not make a new thread within 10 minutes of his post, the poster of #1001 can make the next thread and so on.

Pro wrestling talk.

Chatroom - http://www.mystifiedmachine.com/pwchat/

MASCOT:
580234494.jpg

michelle_mccool_mlgd.jpg

Michelle-McCool-michelle-mccool-10613693-373-390.jpg
010mcco016b.jpg

Last edited:
I've got something Mrs. Undertaker can help me bury.:icon_twis

I give Nuclearlandmine's childhood, some ole bullshit

I wish the wwe network would have all the raws and nitros from the late 90s during the monday night wars

I can now confirm that Witch Doctor should be Pervert Doctor. This thread is putting a lot of butts in shits instead of seats.

Wrestling legend Sting spoke to Grantland.com this week to promote his appearance in the upcoming WWE video game. Here are some highlights of what said about:

How It Feels To Be Part Of WWE: “It’s an honor. It’s something I always hoped I could do — to somehow or another be a part of the WWE family in some capacity. And here I am.”

Will He Be Appearing On WWE TV? “I’ll just say that I’m all in and very willing to participate. Believe me.”

His Favorite WWE Superstars: “I’m a strange breed. When I got into the business I really didn’t know anything about wrestling. I never watched wrestling on TV because we didn’t have it in the area of Southern California where I grew up. So it’s amazing that I even ended up wrestling. I still don’t watch a whole lot. Thirty years and I never really watched anything — I never even watched myself. I’m just now at a place where I’m like, “Let me start to learn some of these newer guys coming up.” I always heard that when John Cena started, a lot of people looked at him as the new Sting. That was flattering. As far as some of the new guys, I love the look of Roman Reigns and I think he has all the ability in the world. Daniel Bryan, I’ve seen him perform. Bray Wyatt, I’ve seen him. Unreal what they do.”

Wanting To Wrestle The Undertaker: “I would love to have that match. I think for wrestling fans it’s a dream match, but really it’s been a dream match of mine for a long time, as well. I know that the streak was taken away by Brock Lesnar at this last WrestleMania, but I hope [Undertaker]’s not done. I don’t believe he is. And if he is going to be around, I’m hoping for an opportunity.”

His WWE 2K15 Promo Video: “One of the interesting things I read about the promo video was that for anybody who thought the generational gap would be not in Sting’s favor, well, we can put that to rest. The way the crowd reacted was amazing — and even the younger kids who don’t know who I am. The painted face, that video — I’m the sort of guy who’s really hard to please, but when I saw that video, with the violins playing, it was great.”

Fearing WWE Would Misuse Him When They Purchased WCW: “Honestly, back then I probably did make rumblings like that. But the truth is that I had a contract with AOL/Time Warner. WWE didn’t assume those. I had 18 months left on that contract, and AOL had to pay me the money they owed me, and they did. I also did an audit for merchandise and got another lump of money there. After 18 months, I had a conversation with Vince. Long story short, when I spoke with Vince it was great, then when the attorneys got involved it wasn’t so great. It never materialized. I let it go at that point.”

Does He Regret Not Signing With WWE Sooner? “Yeah, you know what they say about hindsight. I can look back now and wonder why I didn’t do this earlier. But it is what it is, and I’m excited right now. It’s like Vince used to say every time I came close to signing but never did: “Don’t forget to cross your t’s and dot your i’s, and someday we’ll do business together.” And here we are. It’s a video game, but that’s for starters, and we’ll see how it develops from here. I’m glad it turned out the way it did.”

How Many Matches He Has Left In Him: “One more match. That’s what I’m hoping to do, and I’d like it to be Taker, and then I’ll hang it up.”

Blame it to the lawyers, they didn't want to put butts in seats.

Watched Halloween havoc 95...
Jeesh

Kevin Sullivan should feel ashamed for how he looked with that stupid elf face, goatee the make up eyebrows...
What a fucking loser.
Dungeon of doom is the worst thing ever in wrestling ever.

World War III was the best. Three rings doing random shit. That certainly put butts in shits.

Watched Halloween havoc 95...
Jeesh

Kevin Sullivan should feel ashamed for how he looked with that stupid elf face, goatee the make up eyebrows...
What a fucking loser.
Dungeon of doom is the worst thing ever in wrestling ever.
He was booking at the time too.

TV shows, video games and movies are debatable. Shows like Breaking Bad, GOT, Wire, Walking Dead, True Detective, etc. just were unheard of back in the 80s/90s. People had Walker Texas Ranger, A-Team and Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Video games, I love old school 16bit games more than anyone but games have advanced so much and have given people so much interactivity. That's not even talking about the graphics.

Movies? Yeah, some are more CGI-orientated now but there are still some grade A films that simply could not be made in the past.

I do think we should get rid of the bulge people, though.

I think cartoons were definetly much better. Movies were more epic, today

This thread is clearly not putting butts in seats but instead in shits. Too much exclamation points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back