PWD 144: Sherdog Pro Wrestling Discussion needs its own section.

There's never been a top guy that a grown man wouldn't want to cheer for and Cena is the only one. And for 10 years? Damn.... Now you got your top face who is really the biggest heel.

Cena is only a heel amogst the smarks. Casual fans could care less.

Random question - Has Stone Cold ever spoken about when he got arrested for beating up Debra? Or any details on that at all?

I just remember reading about it online then never hearing about it again.

Batjester makes the next thread if Fatt Hughes doesn't make it soon.

Cena is only a heel amogst the smarks. Casual fans could care less.

I don't think so anymore. That would be a lot of smarks in every arena in every city. It's now gone on to casual viewers too who are not girls and small boys.

oh, didn't know about new thread rules. someone else make it. it don't matter to me.

Damn, didn't see I hit 1000, Hughes can have it.

Random question - Has Stone Cold ever spoken about when he got arrested for beating up Debra? Or any details on that at all?

I just remember reading about it online then never hearing about it again.

nope
their is gag order so he can't talk about it

he'll probably go in injured to the cage match so that he can overcome the odds even more.

I'd say don't give them ideas but I'm sure they already planned it.

A casual viewer that's a man will even boo Cena. There's nothing to like about him

There's never been a top guy that a grown man wouldn't want to cheer for and Cena is the only one. And for 10 years? Damn.... Now you got your top face who is really the biggest heel.

they should have turned him back in 2006, part of his heat is him being lame, the other part is the force fed 'this is who you will like, deal with it' vibe that the WWE machine created. He's a walking corporate mouthpiece. Had he turned heel, I don't think the latter would be as powerful and he would be bigger than he is now.

When he's himself he's a likeable relateable dude. This shit should have never have happened.

Back