PWD 144: Sherdog Pro Wrestling Discussion needs its own section.

Reverse Flash

Lost In Time
Platinum Member
Reaction score
nf2ukz.png

Welcome to Sherdog PWD
This is the genesis of Sherdog Pro Wrestling Discussion, now, in front of the posters, I form Sherdog PWD, a section to take care of business that should have been taken care of right from the start! And when you start a section, when you set out to do what no one else can do, the first thing you do is you look to your blood. You look to your buddies. You look to your mods! You look… To the Regulars!

-Do not come here and tell us what we are discussing and/or watching is gay/fake. We don't care. A lot of people don't care. We love it and we'll keep watching the shows and we'll talk about it here.

-There will be a lot of arguing starting from post #2 to post #1000 like any other thread. We are passionate. Sometimes we disagree with each other but at the end of the day, we all laugh at gifs/videos/quotes from our favorite performers all throughout pro wrestling history.

-You can also be a pro wrestling fan if you are into MMA. Major MMA organizations around the world have borrowed tricks from pro wrestling to get people tuned in. Pro wrestling is legit, choreographed along with a great story. Actual physical contact happens. Chair shots, steel steps bumps, table breaks and other crazy spots are real.

-Name calling of other posters is allowed but referring to them as idiots, trolls or morons (we all are in our own way, we don't need to be reminded) will not be tolerated. We want to maintain a friendly vibe in here.

-Talking about performers that have passed away is fine, but let's respect their families' privacy by not discussing how they died or what they have done in the past that caused their death.

-Post #1000 starts the next thread. If the poster of #1000 does not make a new thread within 10 minutes of his post, the poster of #1001 can make the next thread and so on.

Deal. With. It.

Host:
jessy-mendiola.jpg

Theme:
[YT]EKB612qMcp0[/YT]

Last edited:
It's so obvious how in every thread, Cook tries to posts whore so he can get post 1000 as if that's such a big deal to him. Whatever makes the kid happy I guess.

Oh ya... Called it ;). What is this, now 3 threads dedicated to Bubba? I would have never thought I'd be this popular, you guys are shoving me down your throats like Cena so don't expect that heel turn.

What? Do you realize that the past few threads were started by somebody else? Go learn how to spell words, it's free.

Man this shit is confusing.

Heretic, I responded to you in the other thread.

But yeah, the picture of Cesaro eventually swinging Brock almost makes me want to mark out right here at my computer lol.

It's so obvious how in every thread, Cook tries to posts whore so he can get post 1000 as if that's such a big deal to him. Whatever makes the kid happy I guess.

Oh ya... Called it ;). What is this, now 3 threads dedicated to Bubba? I would have never thought I'd be this popular, you guys are shoving me down your throats like Cena so don't expect that heel turn.

*The Struggle chant starts*
*GSPOAB chant*
*anything but bubba getting heat chant*

spot sold to joey mercury
09.jpg

*The Struggle chant starts*
*GSPOAB chant*
*anything but bubba getting heat chant*

spot sold to joey mercury
09.jpg

Oh look here, an Overeem dick rider.. How sweet!
Anybody who tries to threaten somebody's account with being banned because their doubting a fighter(who is a cheater) is just a plain bitch in my opinion. You really made yourself look bad in that thread by holding on too his small nuts.

Anyways back to wrestling...

It looks like they are going with that idea that I mentioned the other week of a face with a heel manager. Wasn't too keen on Cesaro as a Hayman guy at first but I'm interested to see how it plays out especially when Lesnar is back.

Cesaro is the type of wrestler anybody can be entertained by. Older people, women, non fans, he is just so great at making you believe in his work. Seen a lot of older people in the audience with Cesaro Section signs and that's pretty cool if you ask me and that's why I think he needs to stay face.

Don't need fuckwits trolling. We have our own collection.

Anyways back to wrestling...

It looks like they are going with that idea that I mentioned the other week of a face with a heel manager. Wasn't too keen on Cesaro as a Hayman guy at first but I'm interested to see how it plays out especially when Lesnar is back.

Cesaro is the type of wrestler anybody can be entertained by. Older people, women, non fans, he is just so great at making you believe in his work. Seen a lot of older people in the audience with Cesaro Section signs and that's pretty cool if you ask me and that's why I think he needs to stay face.

Cesaro the man. He's number one. The champ. The best of all time. Girls love him - Men. Old people love him. Young people love him. He's the best. He's the man, and we're his. We're his. We're his. Those bums shouldn't be in the same ring with him.

Cesaro is the type of wrestler you can show your Dad or Grandpa and he will surely be entertained

So Cesaro came out without music last Raw because his new theme wasn't ready, now there is talk he should've have any because it makes him stand out.

Paul Haymen should somehow steal the Real American theme from Zeb, it was made popular by Cesaro and not boring Swagger anyways.

Cesaro should just start coming out to other guy's music each week.

Week 1: Cult of Personality
Week 2: Pomp and Circumstance
Week 3: Real American
Week 4: Demolition's theme

Etc.

Etc.

Week 5: Jive Soul Bro

Etc.

They are probably waiting trying to make the right song for him. His previous themes kind of sucked and TRA was getting over but its Swagger and Colter theme.

@3:15 the blue room, it's where Benoit killed himself

and LOL

I would like to go out like Herb Abrams

- According to the North American Wrestling Rankings blog, Jack Swagger has suffered his 100th loss on TV. The blog tracks wrestlers records going back to 2006, and Swagger and Dolph Ziggler are the only performers with 100 or more loses. They won't be alone for long; Kofi Kingston [99], The Miz [94], and Zack Ryder [90] are right behind them.

I'm looking for some help about some crazy ass ric flair story I read about awhile back. Something to do with him being fucked up in a car and either getting out and beating down some type of alligator or shooting it and putting it in the trunk and driving off with it.

Does anybody know what I'm talking about?

If not then

Fuck this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back