PW Discussion 129: Not infatuated with Redheads

Status
Not open for further replies.

falconstalon

Dongbar Nation, are you in?
@red
Reaction score
Note: Any fuck-knuckle who decides to troll the thread will be Baton-raped by the mods (they're Unstoppable), so before you decide to post your "witty" remarks that make you feel like you're "Fuckin' Hardcore MMA, bro" to strangers on the internet, remember these things:

1) Yes, everyone knows that this isn't "real", it takes a moron to think wrestling is real, but it takes an even bigger, estrogen filled, sandy vagina having moron to point out that it isn't.

2) The sport that you think makes you so "Fuckin' Hardcore, Bro" wouldn't exist in it's current form, and with a fraction of the popularity, without the stuff in this thread.

3) Before you say "Shit's gay", remember that you watch a sport where half naked men lay in between the legs of another man, who will sometimes attempt to wrap the aforementioned legs around their head, with his crotch in their face, as well as Rear Naked Chokes, Full Mounts, Taking the Back and a 69 position that has to be called "North-South" to make it less gay.

4) AJ Lee IS NOT HOT, suggesting so makes you a basement dwelling neckbeard

Mascot:
tumblr_ml15k2N3ex1r13en2o1_500.jpg

398083_516330351744393_1151552289_n.jpg

Scarlett-ROH-001.gif

[YT]jvqcLfVbB9s[/YT]

http://www.mystifiedmachine.com/pwchat/

I can see greatness in an AMC/WWE deal:

Batista dies of exhaustion. 5 minutes later he's a walker.

Wtf is happening on TNA right now?

Is there a dead girl or something? And why is there so many British people?

LOL EC3 just gave that one gay guy a look like "Wow, wtf, are you hitting on me right now?"

Wtf is happening on TNA right now?

Is there a dead girl or something? And why is there so many British people?

LOL EC3 just gave that one gay guy a look like "Wow, wtf, are you hitting on me right now?"

People still watch TNA?

I've never seen that Scarlett Bordeaux girl but she is one piece of ass.

Long segment of female talking...meh.

At least I have Angelina Love to look at.

Dammit I just posted twice in the other thread

In an interview with the Riv and Landin Show, Ken Shamrock said that CM Punk was a spoiled brat for walking out on WWE. When asked about Punk potentially getting into MMA, Shamrock said that he doesn’t think Punk would have a chance in the UFC. He added that Punk should start at the bottom because he has no experience. He said Punk suffered from “spoiled brat syndrome” because he walked out when he didn’t get what he wanted from WWE management.

Shamrock also said that WWE and UFC are similar because they refuse to give the fans what they want.

When asked why Triple H doesn’t want him back in WWE, he said HHH doesn’t like him because he had to put him over several times during the attitude era, which according to Shamrock, HHH doesn’t like to do. He said wants to come back and that left in 1999 due to a family issue. Finally, he said that Vince McMahon is easier to work for than Dana White, who is “incapable” of handling UFC fighters.

Spoiled brat, lol.

Source: Wasteland Observer

The rumored AMC/WWE deal has produced several leaked names for shows that would air. Among those are...

Breaking Bad Ratings
The Walking Dead Diva Segment
Comic Book Men and AJ Lee
Mad Men Booking
The Killing of the Mid Card Titles
Hell on Wheels with a Worse Gas Tank

Watching Great American Bash 1999...what a clusterfuck, the No Limit Soldiers debuted

My coworker and I got talking about wrestling while we were growing up and out of nowhere when we are talking about Austin and The Rock he tells me "Bro, that one new girl they have AJ Lee is so fine..." Fucking basement dweller neckbeard, he also likes comics

Source: Wasteland Observer

Vince Mcmahon is said to be interested with an AMC deal. Jon Hamm, better known as Don Draper in hit series 'Mad Men', has had pictures taken by people with his pants showing bumps of his private part.

Should AMC and WWE reach a type of deal, many are expecting Jon Hamm to appear in WWE as an authority figure so he can wear slacks or khakis.

jonhamm2.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back