PVZ underdog?

I don't hate her because she's attractive... Although I hate the way people treat her because of it.

I hate her because she thinks she's something special despite having done virtually nothing in the sport, I hate her for constantly whining and complaining about her career, for turning down fights, for lying to kids with cancer, for being constantly patronising, and most of all for her disgusting fanbase that seem to gloss over all of her failings as a fighter and a person simply because she looks OK.

She's fake, over promoted, over paid, and unaccomplished, yet she still gets to have things her way - and it's because of people online that excuse her behaviour. Same as Colin but with bee-sting tits and a fake fucking smile.

You're part of the problem with MMA today. Fans like you that can use looks to gloss over every shitty little thing from her terrible fighting to her jet black heart.
Damn Buff, lay of the hate and stay with the shoops please

PVZ is never in a boring fight, thats a huge talent especially for WMMA

You said you were on her social media. I never mentioned it once.

You might not have admitted it, but you implied strongly.

Get the fuck out... Are you seriously admitting to being one of those sycophantic cucks on her social media?

They should quarantine you.

She's not bad.
You're a Mike Perry fan so, you know, see you in the psych ward.

You didn't deny and defended your point - that's implying.

Damn Buff, lay of the hate and stay with the shoops please

PVZ is never in a boring fight, thats a huge talent especially for WMMA

Normally I'm chill... But it's important to remember how much more awesome things were before this tidal wave of social media and crying women washed all of the Just Bleeders away.

Plus I'm hungry.

You might not have admitted it, but you implied strongly.

You didn't deny and defended your point - that's implying.
Not sure what to say, I don't even have twitter. Maybe I'll get it and follow Paige just to spite you though.

Anyway it's all good. Lets just enjoy Dooho/Stephens today and call it a night

Not sure what to tell you. I don't even have twitter. Maybe I'll get it and follow Paige just to spite you though.

Anyway it's all good. Lets just enjoy Dooho/Stephens today and call it a night

You just reminded me why I got pissed off...

A Jeremy Stephens main and PVZ co-main.

I know that we lost 2 decent fights on this card, but when you think about it, that's actually a pretty insulting lineup...

Literally this:

<FookIsThatGuy>

But you always get so easy decent KOs on these cards... And at least we don't have to watch Vitor demean himself by fighting that jobber from TUF.

I know that we lost 2 decent fights on this card, but when you think about it, that's actually a pretty insulting lineup...

Literally this:

<FookIsThatGuy>

But you always get so easy decent KOs on these cards... And at least we don't have to watch Vitor demean himself by fighting that jobber from TUF.
Wtf? This is a good card

Wtf? This is a good card
Featherweight Jeremy Stephens vs. Doo Ho Choi
Women's Flyweight Paige VanZant vs. Jessica-Rose Clark
Welterweight Kamaru Usman vs. Emil Weber Meek
Featherweight Darren Elkins vs. Michael Johnson
Preliminary Card (Fox Sports 1)
Lightweight James Krause vs. Alex White
Lightweight Matt Frevola vs. Marco Polo Reyes
Women's Bantamweight Talita Bernardo vs. Irene Aldana
Women's Strawweight Danielle Taylor vs. JJ Aldrich
Preliminary Card (UFC Fight Pass)
Women's Flyweight Kalindra Faria vs. Jessica Eye
Catchweight (150 lbs) Mike Santiago vs. Mads Burnell
Bantamweight Kyung Ho Kang vs. Guido Cannetti

It WAS an ok card... Now it's abysmal.

Wow...that's a lot of emotion over someone you'll never meet. Some chick didn't cut her hair five years ago and dudes are still getting their period blood everywhere. I've been seeing these kind of hissy fit posts pretty regularly for the past few years. "Ohhh, I can only support a cage fighter if they're a 100% quality person like myself!" What happened to MMA fans? We used to be somewhat rational and a little detached, now it's it pure emotion for even the least important fighters. Some dude gets two KO's in a row and they're the best fighter of all time. Did Connor get us to this point? Step back from the "sport" for a while. Go outside. Get your shit together internet MMA fans.

On the subject of PVZ herself...I don't know who she is, I only watch men's 170 and up.

Yeah I respect Buff's opinion, but it seems like a really over the top response in my opinion. Paige has been featured because she is marketable. Who gives a shit? That's life. She's young, she's attractive, has social media presence and engages well with the mma reporters. It's not as though the UFC has gone out of their way to protect her. She's had her failings in the Octagon- they've given her the chances to step up (Rose/Waterson) and she hasn't passed the test.

But to really deride her character- I mean I don't know her any more than you guys do but she's always struck me as a likable person. My opinion about the cancer charity promise...she made a mistake. She's young and she fucked up. It happens. Am I going to hold a bad decision against her for the rest of her life? No. Plus, I'm pretty sure she donated money to cancer charities so it's not like she completely flaked or that she did not attempt to do some good.

I think she's a pretty good fighter who has the opportunity to get better.

Literally this:

<FookIsThatGuy>

Dooho/Stephens is more of a "hmmm, I wonder if we're going to get the fight of the year in January" kind of thing.

Yeah I respect Buff's opinion, but it seems like a really over the top response in my opinion. Paige has been featured because she is marketable. Who gives a shit? That's life. She's young, she's attractive, has social media presence and engages well with the mma reporters. It's not as though the UFC has gone out of their way to protect her. She's had her failings in the Octagon- they've given her the chances to step up (Rose/Waterson) and she hasn't passed the test.

But to really deride her character- I mean I don't know her any more than you guys do but she's always struck me as a likable person. My opinion about the cancer charity promise...she made a mistake. She's young and she fucked up. It happens. Am I going to hold a bad decision against her for the rest of her life? No. Plus, I'm pretty sure she donated money to cancer charities so it's not like she completely flaked or that she did not attempt to do some good.

I think she's a pretty good fighter who has the opportunity to get better.

Obviously I'm exaggerating a lot for my own amusement, nobody hates a stranger that much... Check the phrases I used, it's all for fun.

And yes, she did donate a bunch of money to the charity - I actually don't give a shit about her hair, it's a sherdog joke like Erick Silva's potential... Nobody really thinks that her shaving her head 5 years down the line is a viable option.

My real position on her is that she is a negative presence, despite her nauseating positivity, and that she gets way too many mentions... I guess I just find the favoritism she gets shown to be extremely unfair to the actual Just Bleeders out there... And that her fans should be labotomised.

Generally though it's a good laugh to argue with these guys though... I do enjoy a good venom spitting session, and she is a super easy target! lol!

Dooho/Stephens is more of a "hmmm, I wonder if we're going to get the fight of the year in January" kind of thing.
I hear that... But still though dude it's not exactly UFC 211.

Obviously I'm exaggerating a lot for my own amusement, nobody hates a stranger that much... Check the phrases I used, it's all for fun.

And yes, she did donate a bunch of money to the charity - I actually don't give a shit about her hair, it's a sherdog joke like Erick Silva's potential... Nobody really thinks that her shaving her head 5 years down the line is a viable option.

My real position on her is that she is a negative presence, despite her nauseating positivity, and that she gets way too many mentions... I guess I just find the favoritism she gets shown to be extremely unfair to the actual Just Bleeders out there... And that her fans should be labotomised.

Generally though it's a good laugh to argue with these guys though... I do enjoy a good venom spitting session, and she is a super easy target! lol!

lol. your honesty is refreshing.

Back