PVZ underdog?

Girl moving up, girl moving down, size matters I guess.

PVZ fans are fucking creepy as shit.

I think she calls them "FanZants".

If you identify as one of these, you're better off just ending it now and drinking bleach or something.

85.7% to win

Usman by manslaughter?

I like Usman burt I've been rooting for Meek since he smashed Paul Harris. A Meek upset would be fun and would make some people a lot of money.

That said- Usman by decision seems like the most likely scenario.

PVZ fans are fucking creepy as shit.

I think she calls them "FanZants".

If you identify as one of these, you're better off just ending it now and drinking bleach or something.
She's got a pretty entertaining fighting style. One of the better finishers at strawweight, showed a lot of heart vs. Rose. We'll see how flyweight works.

Jess Clark is significantly bigger and has a substantially better striking game in my opinion. Her winning would make sense. That said, PVZ has a lot of question marks around her. Was moving to the Sonnen camp a good move for her career? She says she's ultra strong at 125 and feels a lot better than when she had to cut- will that be apparent in this fight? Can she impose a scrambling heavy grappling game on Jess and overwhelm her in that area?

I think Jess makes sense as a pick but I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how Paige does and certainly think she can take the win. Like both these girls- hope it's a good fight.

She's got a pretty entertaining fighting style. One of the better finishers at strawweight, showed a lot of heart vs. Rose. We'll see how flyweight works.
Get the fuck out... Are you seriously admitting to being one of those sycophantic cucks on her social media?

They should quarantine you.

Get the fuck out... Are you seriously admitting to being one of those sycophantic cucks on her social media?

They should quarantine you.
She's not bad.
You're a Mike Perry fan so, you know, see you in the psych ward.

Jess Clark is significantly bigger.
Noticed Jess fought as high as featherweight, plus missed weight the only 2 times she tried flyweight (by 3-6 pounds).

So yeah you're probably right, there's likely going to be a significant size difference.

She's not bad.
You're a Mike Perry fan so, you know, see in you the psych ward.
Lol... Touche.

Seriously though... About once every 4-5 months I read through some of the comments on her social media "Oh Paige you're so incredible... You are the best fighter in the world", often with "show bobbs" type Indian dude too... It's a sad state of affairs when 1000s of sexless men take.ti the Internet to blow smoke up chicks asses - it demeans the dude that does it, and continues to inflate the ego of whoever received the messsges, widening the gap between them.

Don't be that guy.

Lol... Touche.

Seriously though... About once every 4-5 months I read through some of the comments on her social media "Oh Paige you're so incredible... You are the best fighter in the world", often with "show bobbs" type Indian dude too... It's a sad state of affairs when 1000s of sexless men take.ti the Internet to blow smoke up chicks asses - it demeans the dude that does it, and continues to inflate the ego of whoever received the messsges, widening the gap between them.

Don't be that guy.
Just don't be the guy who hates on her cause she's deemed attractive either. From my POV she's done nothing in the octagon that would warrant hate. She's been pretty entertaining since her debut, and you don't see switch kick KO's every day.

A KO defeat today will likely retire her

hopefully it happens.

Just don't be the guy who hates on her cause she's deemed attractive either. From my POV she's done nothing in the octagon that would warrant hate. She's been pretty entertaining since her first fight, and you don't see switch kick KO's every day.

I don't hate her because she's attractive... Although I hate the way people treat her because of it.

I hate her because she thinks she's something special despite having done virtually nothing in the sport, I hate her for constantly whining and complaining about her career, for turning down fights, for lying to kids with cancer, for being constantly patronising, and most of all for her disgusting fanbase that seem to gloss over all of her failings as a fighter and a person simply because she looks OK.

She's fake, over promoted, over paid, and unaccomplished, yet she still gets to have things her way - and it's because of people online that excuse her behaviour. Same as Colin but with bee-sting tits and a fake fucking smile.

You're part of the problem with MMA today. Fans like you that can use looks to gloss over every shitty little thing from her terrible fighting to her jet black heart.

Last edited:
I don't hate her because she's attractive... Although I hate the way people treat her because of it.

I hate her because she thinks she's something special despite having done virtually nothing in the sport, I hate her for constantly whining and complaining about her career, for turning down fights, for lying to kids with cancer, for being constantly patronising, and most of all for her disgusting fanbase that seem to gloss over all of her failings as a fighter and a person simply because she looks OK.

She's fake, over promoted, over paid, and unaccomplished, yet she still gets to have things her way - and it's because of people online that excuse her behaviour. Same as Colin but with bee-sting tits and a fake fucking smile.

You're part of the problem with MMA today. Fans like you.
Wow...that's a lot of emotion over someone you'll never meet. Some chick didn't cut her hair five years ago and dudes are still getting their period blood everywhere. I've been seeing these kind of hissy fit posts pretty regularly for the past few years. "Ohhh, I can only support a cage fighter if they're a 100% quality person like myself!" What happened to MMA fans? We used to be somewhat rational and a little detached, now it's it pure emotion for even the least important fighters. Some dude gets two KO's in a row and they're the best fighter of all time. Did Connor get us to this point? Step back from the "sport" for a while. Go outside. Get your shit together internet MMA fans.

On the subject of PVZ herself...I don't know who she is, I only watch men's 170 and up.

Wow...that's a lot of emotion over someone you'll never meet. Some chick didn't cut her hair five years ago and dudes are still getting their period blood everywhere. I've been seeing these kind of hissy fit posts pretty regularly for the past few years. What happened to MMA fans? We used to be somewhat rational and a little detached, now it's it pure emotion for even the least important fighters. Some dude gets two KO's in a row and they're the best fighter of all time. Did Connor get us to this point? Step back from the "sport" for a while. Go outside. Get your shit together internet MMA fans.

On the subject of PVZ herself...I don't know who she is, I only watch men's 170 and up.

What happened to MMA fans?

Our beautiful, violent sport got infested by crying women, midgets, and twitter addicts... Every now and then I need to spit the poison out because the taste is bitter.

Also - The shaving head thing is mostly a joke, but also worth remembering that she did deny a bunch of dying kids their last wish.

You're part of the problem with MMA today. Fans like you that can use looks to gloss over every shitty little thing form her terrible fighting to her jet black heart.
Nope I never mentioned looks, and I honestly don't know much about her personality or fans. I've just seen her fights and she's generally been entertaining. I respected her toughness in the Rose fight just like I would for anyone, and I know she dances but not sure why that would be a negative.

Nope I never mentioned looks, and I honestly don't know much about her personality or her fans. I've just seen her fights and she's generally been entertaining. I respected her toughness in the Rose fight just like I would for anyone, and know she dances but not sure why that would be a negative.

But... You just said you were on her social media... That's what this whole thing is about... No?

As for the dancing - fuck dancing.

But... You just said you were on her social media... That's what this whole thing is about... No?

As for the dancing - fuck dancing.
You said you were on her social media. I never mentioned it once.

Back