Media PVZ on Seen Through Glass's YouTube channel.

I agree with all of that. I didnt include punk because his first fight was last year. I dont know who Roxanne Modaferri is and Chuck/Tito is just depressing. Lol
You forgot CM Punk getting his second fight in the UFC. With them specifically bringing in another untalented fighter for him to potentially get a win against. A fight between two people with a combined record of 0-2 on the biggest stage of MMA.

Also Roxanne Modafferi getting a title shot, Chuck/Tito 3, and "trading" one of the most dominant champs in history because he was "boring."

As long as the UFC is the top dog the "fight game" is absolutely a joke.

jesus she's really chub now for an MMA fighter. Can she even make 125 for her next fight

You forgot CM Punk getting his second fight in the UFC. With them specifically bringing in another untalented fighter for him to potentially get a win against. A fight between two people with a combined record of 0-2 on the biggest stage of MMA.

Also Roxanne Modafferi getting a title shot, Chuck/Tito 3, and "trading" one of the most dominant champs in history because he was "boring."

As long as the UFC is the top dog the "fight game" is absolutely a joke.

You can't bring up Punk's second UFC fight without mentioning the absurdity of Dana deflecting blame for having Punk embarrass himself on a UFC main card again by attacking the part-time amateur fighter that he brought in to make Punk look good for not winning dominantly enough.

Some you guys seem weirdly angry at pvz. Did you she not respond to y’alls dms or something?
Gotta remember the forums (not the site) cover up all the good vibes with their angry post which are fueled by their involuntary celibacy.

Also, when I slid into her dms with my dick pic, I got back the heart eyes emoji!

MMA or not, Paige is pretty hot.

Though not surprised that a lot of Sherdog doesn't think so. In most threads with attractive girls, half of the posts are like "ewww gross", and then they go and post some pics of Costa or Rockhold "looking huge".

She has to take time to market her brand, and by brand I mean boobs

Guys, stop talking like PVZ is anything less than a 7. Any male dreamboat would call her nothing less than a 6, the guys that do are not in that category.

5 is neutral, 6 means you have at least one or two extra nice features, 7 means two or three along with having no bad features period, 8 is an assholes 9, 9 is an assholes 10 and 10 is overwhelming for even photographers, models, and modelling agents.

Like Emily Ratajkowski is maybe called a 9 or 8 by jerks in those shallow industries to humble her, same with Gal Gadot, and those types. However, that doesn't mean no 10s exist, it's just that they're too much. Also, it means that people like those who are in this thread...are fucking nuts, because Emily and Gal are both dimes, and PVZ is at least a 7 if we're being real, especially at this age. People in these threads have either never had sex or are angry born again virgins.

Is it just me or is she starting to deteriorate? In terms of looks she is past her prime.

She's full of herself , Karate Hottie over this attention whoring bitch anyday.

She thinks she's hotter than she really is. I hope she gets wrecked in her next fight and goes back to attention whoring on instagram. The fight game is not a joke.

Damn, I'm not really a fan of hers but u guys r ruthless....and clowns. She'd kick ur asses, u definitely wood if given the chance, and ud act like a fan if u ever met her.

Damn, I'm not really a fan of hers but u guys r ruthless....and clowns. She'd kick ur asses, u definitely wood if given the chance, and ud act like a fan if u ever met her.
Speak for yourself, whiteknight.

Id let her give me the rusty trombone , but that's it.

Guys, stop talking like PVZ is anything less than a 7. Any male dreamboat would call her nothing less than a 6, the guys that do are not in that category.

5 is neutral, 6 means you have at least one or two extra nice features, 7 means two or three along with having no bad features period, 8 is an assholes 9, 9 is an assholes 10 and 10 is overwhelming for even photographers, models, and modelling agents.

Like Emily Ratajkowski is maybe called a 9 or 8 by jerks in those shallow industries to humble her, same with Gal Gadot, and those types. However, that doesn't mean no 10s exist, it's just that they're too much. Also, it means that people like those who are in this thread...are fucking nuts, because Emily and Gal are both dimes, and PVZ is at least a 7 if we're being real, especially at this age. People in these threads have either never had sex or are angry born again virgins.

This is pure gold.

Also, and i hope this doesn't trigger you, you can see I just defended PVZ against ppl saying she's beat... HOWEVER, Emily RATajkowski is BEAT. I mean straight up ROUGH. If she wasn't famous, shoved down ppls throats, and didnt always have professional hair n makeup, not to mention surgeries, noone would give her a second glance on the streets. Decent body(not my type personally, too skinny) but her face is foul.

I have to agree and disagree with you here. You're right that 5 should be an average person, and you're right that 10 is darn near impossible to get, but in between is where we differ.

Here's my take on Paige and others like her - if you're only attractive because you're fit, then you're not really that attractive. Take the WMMA standard, Gina Carano. Even now, when she's heavier than when she fought, she's obviously pretty. If Paige put on 50 pounds, or even 20, would people still find her good-looking? To me, the answer's no, because her face is nothing special, and, as proven by her recent enhancement, her other assets must not have stood out, either. All she has going for her is that she's in shape. In other words, she would be a 5 (average), but gets a point bump for being fit, so she's a 6.

She thinks she's hotter than she really is. I hope she gets wrecked in her next fight and goes back to attention whoring on instagram. The fight game is not a joke.
She is "hot" for her profession (if people really keep track of that kind of thing) which makes her think more highly of herself. Kind of like Danica Patrick who is average but deemed to be hot because she was an decent looking female in open wheel racing.

She is not ugly but she doesn't exactly standout if she was simply walking down the street in the general public.

Here's my take on Paige and others like her - if you're only attractive because you're fit, then you're not really that attractive. Take the WMMA standard, Gina Carano. Even now, when she's heavier than when she fought, she's obviously pretty. If Paige put on 50 pounds, or even 20, would people still find her good-looking? To me, the answer's no, because her face is nothing special, and, as proven by her recent enhancement, her other assets must not have stood out, either. All she has going for her is that she's in shape. In other words, she would be a 5 (average), but gets a point bump for being fit, so she's a 6.

I saw Paige in real life at an open workout, and in my opinion she actually looks better in person than in photos or on video. I've come to the conclusion that she's just not very photogenic: 3D suits her looks better than 2D.

I won't lie, her opponent Rachael Ostovich is a lot hotter, in my opinion.

maxresdefault.jpg

87p5uy9.jpg

z12caz4v17d11.jpg

ostovich-1488990222-800.jpg
She's got a pair on her too. Wonder if they're real... or if the octagon will be full of silicon come fight night.

Back