PVZ new pics w weight gain ?

KOskater

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Anybody got update on 12Gauge ??? she moving up to RR weight. Personally I think she may be too small but I wouldn't mind seeing it lol.

Anybody else rlly want to see PVZ w some more cushion for the ugh competitiveness and integrity of sport?

Isn't she just moving up to the new, 125lb division? not 135. She's still small even for 125. She got trounced by two of the smaller 115 pounders in two of her last 3 fights.

Not as good as it sounds.

Paige-VanZant-in-Bikini-2017--01.jpg

Paige-VanZant-in-Bikini-2017--37.jpg

Isn't she just moving up to the new, 125lb division? not 135. She's still small even for 125. She got trounced by two of the smaller 115 pounders in two of her last 3 fights.
This. Waterson is an atomweight fighting at straweight and took out pvz easily. Imagine if she ends up against someone like Valentina or another strong Bantamweight who moves down to 125

Not as good as it sounds.

Paige-VanZant-in-Bikini-2017--01.jpg

Paige-VanZant-in-Bikini-2017--37.jpg

Still looking good to me, but yeah she is getting fatter in the arms area and face obviously. I just wish I would get fatter there instead of everything going to my lower belly.

She's got a small girl's frame. Gaining weight for some chicks doesn't go to their tits or ass like you hope it would, it's usually just pudgy arms.

Anybody got update on 12Gauge ??? she moving up to RR weight. Personally I think she may be too small but I wouldn't mind seeing it lol.

Anybody else rlly want to see PVZ w some more cushion for the ugh competitiveness and integrity of sport?
Where the hell is KOfinger you demon spawn

She's got a small girl's frame. Gaining weight for some chicks doesn't go to their tits or ass like you hope it would, it's usually just pudgy arms.
Sad but true :(

Last edited:
This. Waterson is an atomweight fighting at straweight and took out pvz easily. Imagine if she ends up against someone like Valentina or another strong Bantamweight who moves down to 125
LOL No she's not. And hasn't been for a while.
Rumble used to fight at WW, but he sure as fuck isn't a WW anymore.

Could argue Paige’s 115 losses were due to shitty weight cuts affecting her performance, but we wont know for sure until she competes at 125.

Where the hell is KOfinger you demon spawn

That's old skool man none of these young bloods know what uz taking about.

I have nothing to do w @KOfinger this has come up before. I'm not even sure Im a fan of the gentleman to be honest w you.

That's old skool man none of these young bloods know what uz taking about.

I have nothing to do w @KOfinger this has come up before. I'm not even sure Im a fan of the gentleman to be honest w you.
I don't believe you

Give back my friend you judas

Back