PVZ is ducking Jessica Eye

I don't think anyone cares if this fight is not happening. Going up a weight class is not going to make PVZ anymore skillfull she never had any phyiscally disadvantage at 115. Going down to 125 will is not going to make Eye any smarter her low fight IQ still amazes me.

When you get dominated by Michelle Waterson, Jessica is exactly what the doctor ordered

{<doc}

How is someone who decided to go up in weight ducking?

I care so little about WMMA I thought they were in different weight classes.
Well they actually are/were, PVZ is moving up for the fight and Eye is moving down.

Didnt this fight JUST get announced?

PVZ better nurse this shit, cuz this is an accurate matchup.

If I was in charge, I would yellow card any poster who posts anything about some fighter "ducking" another.
If that were the case, Germaine de Randamie threads would look like the scene of a localised genocide.

How convenient she gets a gruesome foot injury just days removed from her matchup with Jessica "Evil" Eye being announced. Is this the most blatant ducking we've seen yet?

I'm pretty sure the fight got officially announced. Faber even confirmed it yesterday on the contender series.

I'm pretty sure the fight got officially announced. Faber even confirmed it yesterday on the contender series.

Then either this is CNN news or real and this bitch is a bitch about athletes foot.

Plenty of time to heal.

Back