Putin makes Holocaust denial a criminal offence punishable by up to five years in jail.

Should we have laws like this in America?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You "just don't believe." You "think that..."

Not good enough.

Looks like I might have had a little too much to think

The fuhrer would be proud of you Fawlty

Carry on...........

Also, you know that there are entire books and documentaries on this stuff, right? I wouldn't be the first educated person to ever question these numbers. It's a hard subject to question publicly though. The notion of punishment for questioning things has worked since before recorded time. I find it funny that so many people don't make that connection with the holocaust. To me, it's no different than a religious institution punishing non-believers.

Last edited:
You "just don't believe." You "think that..."

Not good enough.

hmm how about official red cross numbers

ICRC_letter_-_traceable_deaths_only.jpg

nah everyone knows red cross are a bunch of anti semites too

Of course I support that. The hippy broke German laws.
You can't just come to the Fatherland and break our laws.
The best case against immigration I have ever seen. Just another foreign criminal not respecting German laws.
Put that hippy on a raft and back to Canada.

Gott segne unser Vaterland! Throw the criminal scum into the North Sea.

Gott segne unser Vaterland! Throw the criminal scum into the North Sea.

Personally, I think you should be able to criticise or deny the holocaust as much as you want.
But in this particular case. That lady came to Germany particular with the intent to break the law.
That certainly can't be tolerated.

That lady came to Germany particular with the intent to break the law.
That's total bullshit. As I posted after researching this:

The women, Monika Schaefer, posted a youtube video apologizing to her dead mother some time ago. It was this video that they used as evidence to lock her up. But it gets weirder. She had flown to Germany to support a friend who was on trial for this same crap. The woman was Sylvia Stolz. This women has already been imprisoned by Germany. For what? She was the lawyer for another thought criminal and was locked up for defending her client. I can't make this up.

I fully support the academically verified story of the 6 million who died in the holocaust.

Fuck the other 55 million people who died in WWII. They should be ashamed for dying at that period in history and distracting from the magnitude of the Holocaust.

hmm how about official red cross numbers

ICRC_letter_-_traceable_deaths_only.jpg

nah everyone knows red cross are a bunch of anti semites too
But this is a famous document, and the debate on it was settled a long time ago. The ICRC does not claim this piece of correspondence represents true death totals. It's hilariously low even by the standard of most Holocaust deniers (this should be a red flag to you). The reason the numbers are below even the denier numbers is that this correspondence accounts for documented deaths- documented by Nazis, who failed to destroy evidence, and come from documents found after the war. The numbers come from the International Tracing Service. The ICRC maintains that they have not compiled official death totals.

btw this is all literally on Wikipedia

That's total bullshit. As I posted after researching this:

The women, Monika Schaefer, posted a youtube video apologizing to her dead mother some time ago. It was this video that they used as evidence to lock her up. But it gets weirder. She had flown to Germany to support a friend who was on trial for this same crap. The woman was Sylvia Stolz. This women has already been imprisoned by Germany. For what? She was the lawyer for another thought criminal and was locked up for defending her client. I can't make this up.

Where did she post or produced the Video? The only way she could have been arrested is if she enticed hate. Which denying the holocaust falls under.
Do you have the arrest report or something? Even in German is fine when I google her it's just holocaust denial and Neo-Nazi conspiracy.

I do know Sylvia Stolz. And the people around her. So are Neo-Nazis that should be locked up for the harm they try to inflict on the Fatherland.
Those people need to get over the fact that the Nazis lost. They have no right to rule the Fatherland anymore. And they wont be comming back anyway.
If it were up to me there would be a train straight from the court house to Auschwitz with plenty of free sports available.

Where did she post or produced the Video?
Canada.

The only way she could have been arrested is if she enticed hate.
It was an apology to her dead mother.

Does limiting or banning the political speech of others incite hatred in your mind?

Do you have the arrest report or something? Even in German is fine when I google her it's just holocaust denial and Neo-Nazi conspiracy.
Go to her blog. This has nothing to do with neo-Nazis.

I do know Sylvia Stolz. And the people around her. So are Neo-Nazis that should be locked up for the harm they try to inflict on the Fatherland.
Those people need to get over the fact that the Nazis lost. They have no right to rule the Fatherland anymore. And they wont be comming back anyway.
If it were up to me there would be a train straight from the court house to Auschwitz with plenty of free sports available.
Are you clueless to your own hypocrisy or do you simply accept it and move past it?

Canada.

It was an apology to her dead mother.

Does limiting or banning the political speech of others incite hatred in your mind?

Go to her blog. This has nothing to do with neo-Nazis.

Are you clueless to your own hypocrisy or do you simply accept it and move past it?

So I assume you don' have an arrest report and just take the word from the person as what happened?
My opinion doesn't matter.
Germany is not some hippy free for all where individuals matter or some Canadain hippy can just willy-nilly break our laws.
Just because she can't accept her mother shoveled jews in the ovens.
Its a law of the Fatherland and therefore has to be respected. They are not very good Nazis if they don't follow that rule.

It seems like on fitting punishment according to those baffons Auschwitz was just a nice holiday camp.
Better to spend it there than in the maximum security prison from the oppressive German regime right?

Last edited:
Truth doesnt fear investigation !
thats why you should question something where laws are made to stop people investigating it.

No opinion should ever be punishable by prison.

It's a mistake to view Putin in the same way one would a Western politician. Like them or loath them, politicians like Trudeau, Merkle, May and even Trump are playing the same game by roughly the same rules. And their nations, for all their many flaws, are democracies.

Russia is a Mafia state. And Putin is the Capo dei Capi.
Actually it started with Yeltsin and Constitution of Russia. Constitution says there is freedom of speech in Russia, but this, this and this and also this is illegal type of speech and you will go to prison for them.

No.

The only way to kill bad ideas is to have them expressed and then rebutted by fact and truth. Anything else is bullshit.

It's a mistake to view Putin in the same way one would a Western politician. Like them or loath them, politicians like Trudeau, Merkle, May and even Trump are playing the same game by roughly the same rules. And their nations, for all their many flaws, are democracies.

Russia is a Mafia state. And Putin is the Capo dei Capi.
By the way, I remember years ago Belarus in Russia, like in society, pretty much everyone seen it as a some sort of European North Korea, like totalitarian government, hardly any freedom of speech. In last years you can see in internet that Russians express feelings that now Russia looks like a totalitarian country without freedoms compared to Belarus. From what I can remember, movie Death Of Stalin have problems in Russia and it's in the movie theatres in Belarus, some metal and rock bands got their concerts cancelled in Russia, ban of Jehovah's Witnesses by Russian court. Also there is law, according to which they ban websites that can harm health of children and that can lead to kids suicides. They banned some site (but later unbanned it, I think) that actually were helping prevent suicides among kids and I think plenty of websites of Russian political opposition got banned by I'm not sure according to this law or not. And I think with every year they add more songs, movies, books, texts and stuff to the list of extremist stuff.

This stuff is very scary and shows you who really controls who. The "Holocaust Denial" debate is one that many people are completely ignorant to, they do not understand that it is really Holocaust 'Revisionism' and are primarily centered around just a few separate issues. The main issue is the gas chambers at Auschwitz and whether or not there was an extermination policy against the Jews. At Auschwitz, experts claim the building said to be a gas chamber could not have been one, and the forensic evidence is overwhelmingly in support of this. Owing to he work of the Holocaust Revisionist's work, Auschwitz had to change it's original toll of 4 million Jew killed to 1.1 million, as much of what was known about the Holocaust was just Soviet and Allied Propaganda, meant to assign full responsibility of the atrocities of WWII to the Germans. To show you how absurd the thing is, if one had said only 1.1 million Jews were killed at Auschwitz in 1980, they would have been jailed, but in 1990, they would be proven right.

World Wars are horrible for everyone and there is so much blame to go around for everyone: Germany had 98 prison camps and the US had an astounding 666 of them, and little known to history books, the United States and Ike intentionally killed 1 million German prisoners of war for retribution; some historians claim that in one night of the bombing of Dresden that the Allies killed more innocent civilians (130K) than the Germans intentionally murdered Jews in the entire war; at the end of the war, there were still many Jews living freely in Germany (15,000 were killed by Allied bombings in that Dresden raid) and the ones imprisoned were selectively picked political enemies; the pictures and videos that we see of Holocaust victims were taken when Sykewarfare flew in Billy Wilder (Oscar winning Hollywood director) to create propaganda film, and Sykewar placed lots of fake items and created many lies to impact the public, like the lie about Jews being used for human lamp shades and made in to human soap, or the lies about Dachau gas chambers and babies been thrown in to fires alive; Auschwitz has a swimming pool for the inmates, a sports field, they had an orchestra, a choir, put on plays, had hospitals and many accounts about the camp are actually rather good, and that things did not get bad until Allies bombed them in to oblivion, cut off food and medicine routes, and then lots of people started dying/. Obviously tho, one will not hear this stuff being talked about while Steven Spielberg makes movies out of proven lies that win Oscars (see Irene Weisburg and her lies), as the Holocaust Industry is a trillion dollar industry that serves many purposes for the wielders of power.

This is an incredibly complex issue, it needs much more vigorous analysis so we know the truth and can learn from it. Sadly, usually the people you hear about that are 'Holocaust deniers' are in fact incredibly intelligent and well respected studied historians (i.e. David Irving), not some radical Neo nazi goofball, but when they come up with evidence that does not support the official ''Holocaust Industry'' narrative, their lives and reputations are absolutely destroyed. There is no other event or genocide in human history that if you simply question the smallest of particulars on it, you are thrown in jail. It is truly mind boggling more people are not woke to what this is about and do not see what an injustice travesty it is to throw people in jail for thought crimes in modern civilized Western countries, and at the same time being complacent with the history books teaching fantastical fables created out of propaganda.

Sadly, usually the people you hear about that are 'Holocaust deniers' are in fact incredibly intelligent and well respected studied historians (i.e. David Irving), not some radical Neo nazi goofball, but when they come up with evidence that does not support the official ''Holocaust Industry'' narrative, their lives and reputations are absolutely destroyed.

About Irving:
“Irving's reputation as a historian was discredited when, in the course of an unsuccessful libel case he filed against the American historian Deborah Lipstadt and Penguin Books, he was shown to have deliberately misrepresented historical evidence to promote Holocaust denial.[Note 3] The English court found that Irving was an active Holocaust denier, antisemite and racist,[5] who "for his own ideological reasons persistently and deliberately misrepresented and manipulated historical evidence".[5][6] In addition, the court found that Irving's books had distorted the history of Hitler's role in the Holocaust to depict Hitler in a favourable light.

So where do you read all your Holocaust denial stuff? What site, forum, or author do you get it from?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back