Putin Ally Butthurt After Son Jailed in U.S. for Credit Card Hacking

Orgasmo

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Maybe you should have taught your brat not to steal people's credit card info then.

A member of Russian Parliament is outraged after his son was handed down a sentence of 27 years in prison for computer hacking crimes in the US. Roman Valeryevich Seleznev, 32, was convicted in August for stealing credit card data from US restaurants, causing nearly $170m (£132m) in damages. Seleznev made millions by selling the data on the dark web, US officials say.

Russian MP Valery Seleznev said the sentence was "passed by man-eaters" and that his son was "abducted".
Mr Seleznev, a member of the lower house of the Russian legislature known as the Duma, is an ally of Russian President Vladimir Putin, the New York Times reports.

"My son was tortured because being in jail in a foreign country after abduction is torture in itself. He is innocent," he continued. Mr Seleznev, a member of the the nationalist Liberal Democratic Party (LDPR), added that he viewed the sentence as a life sentence because his son would never survive 27 years in prison.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39672498

My son was tortured because being in jail in a foreign country after abduction is torture in itself. He is innocent

Lol. He dindu nuffin.

"My son was tortured because being in jail in a foreign country after abduction is torture in itself."

That sentence makes you question the translation.

"My son was tortured because being in jail in a foreign country after abduction is torture in itself."

That sentence makes you question the translation.
Lol

I thought russians were all meant to be hard asses who ate prison time like it was cake. Can't do the time, don't do the crime.

Trump should nuke Russia.

Back