Put Ryu Chonan in the HOF

Serra was truly a pioneer though. He has contributed to MMA more than just beating GSP.

Since they're letting anybody in the UFC HOF, why not?

Where are MMA legends Nog, CC, Ricardo Aronain this so called Hall?
To be absolutely fair, if you're talking about the UFC hall of fame, a lot of these guys had their best days outside the UFC in PRIDE. And also Nog is in the hall of fame, so...

That said, they put a random assortment of people in there who don't belong. Why the fuck is the Tapout guy in there?

We need a MMA hall of fame. The sport is bigger than the UFC.

Name 10 of the greatest WWs of all time. Then name 15. No way is Serra on that list. Bj Penn maybe. Askren sure. Miletich and maybe even boring guys like Fitch and Shields. I find this a bit unprofessional.

They put him in the pioneer wing to emphasize that he's not there for his fighting career. Give the guy a chance, everybody knows Matt Serra!

To be absolutely fair, if you're talking about the UFC hall of fame, a lot of these guys had their best days outside the UFC in PRIDE. And also Nog is in the hall of fame, so...

That said, they put a random assortment of people in there who don't belong. Why the fuck is the Tapout guy in there?

We need a MMA hall of fame. The sport is bigger than the UFC.
Kazushi Sakuraba.

Also, if Serra is HOF worthy, so is Holly Holm for totally wrecking Honda, but that might keep her out out of spite.

They put him in the pioneer wing to emphasize that he's not there for his fighting career. Give the guy a chance, everybody knows Matt Serra!
It couldn't have been the "normal" HOF wing. Everyone knows Bob Sapp and Mayhem Miller and War Machine too, if they know Serra.

Yea. Matt were a barely accomplished anything in the ufc

Kazushi Sakuraba.

Also, if Serra is HOF worthy, so is Holly Holm for totally wrecking Honda, but that might keep her out out of spite.
I love Saku, but he's out of place in the UFC hall of fame. He won the tourney in Japan, but that was the only time he fought in the UFC. He was a PRIDE fighter and one of my favorites and more than earned his place among all-time greats, but not in the UFC. A MMA hall of fame is where he belongs. Hell, I'd put a Saku statue right outside the main doors

Back