Push pull or gritty 4way competition

I wouldn’t be so arrogant deadshot your squats are all a mile high anyways.

At any rate I expected backlash but I’m playing games with you fellas.

I’ll max my deadlift tomorrow and press on Sunday or Monday if it makes you feel better.
Anything I did with the belt on was close or high but I buried the 600 beltless. If you think that was high you are either a troll or an idiot. My guess is both.

There’s also a difference between squatting high and only squatting as deep as you need to.

Last edited:
@pokerandbeer can only join the comp if he posts that video of himself dancing and singing to Fuel. Found the original post on sherdog, but looks like he took the video down.

Last edited:
This thread is getting good.

iR4JfwW.gif

Definitely need to deadlift before benching. I benched first today and notice the fatigue it puts on the lower back before even pulling 135lbs.

Pulling the slack out lifts 405lbs off the ground now. I’m expecting a big pull at the end of this, gentleman.

5 sets of 7:
295lbs on bench
437.5lbs on diddly.

And we haven’t even taken our opening weight videos yet. Methinks my starting weights will change.

just an update

i benched 295 and failed 575 in the deadlift....i was too soft kneed and not committed to locking it out and now I am completely paralyzed so no comp for me

I'm running juggernaut ai right now and robochad is killing me with the volume. 425x10x7 deadlift, 305x10x5 highbar, and 115x10x3 military press.

Prior to my shoulder I was right there with you deadshot

615 dead and 415 bench. Really liked benching 400

Le sigh
Fuck me

Prior to my shoulder I was right there with you deadshot

615 dead and 415 bench. Really liked benching 400

Le sigh
Fuck me

That deadlift moved smoothly too. You could probably have done more tbh.

Ok here’s my scared cat deadlift. Can’t use chalk here so using straps. #dealwithit

I didn’t see you load your hams or take the slack out of the bar there. I did watch without sound tho so maybe I missed the click of the bar inside the weights before the pull.

I didn’t see you load your hams or take the slack out of the bar there. I did watch without sound tho so maybe I missed the click of the bar inside the weights before the pull.
Hard to say
I don’t hear it when I pull at all on this one. Having trouble getting the feeling of pulling myself down to the bar like I used to. That’s why the 615 above looks better than this one

Hard to say
I don’t hear it when I pull at all on this one. Having trouble getting the feeling of pulling myself down to the bar like I used to. That’s why the 615 above looks better than this one
Yeah gotta set your lats and whatnot.

Back