{{PuPpY bOwL X Official Thread }}

Fuck the haters who can't admit they think puppies are cute. Who the fuck doesn't think puppies are cute?

I for one think it's good to see stuff like this on tv. It's rare to see something family friendly and cute on anymore. Tv is nothing but sex, violence and edge, and it affects people's mentalities (so much so that seeing puppies doing cute things makes them put up the "gaaaay" gif).

Puppies ftw

Fuck the haters who can't admit they think puppies are cute. Who the fuck doesn't think puppies are cute?

I for one think it's good to see stuff like this on tv. It's rare to see something family friendly and cute on anymore. Tv is nothing but sex, violence and edge, and it affects people's mentalities (so much so that seeing puppies doing cute things makes them put up the "gaaaay" gif).

Puppies ftw

Puppies are cute. Watching cute puppies on TV is gay.

Those two aren't mutually exclusive, so I dunno what your beef's about, betaboy.

Those dogs gonna go beastmode.

Cat is gonna go Ham on the keyboard.

Puppies ftw

You managed to write this much about the puppy bowl ? What's wrong with you

Puppy bowl > Super Bowl

watched some of it, was better than the superbowl without a doubt

photos-puppy-bowl-x---kick-off-62b608567fe9ed50jpg-1e9f1868f1692845.JPG

Pup on the far right looks like an Aussie Shepard. And a purdy one!

Pup on the far right looks like an Aussie Shepard. And a purdy one!

You know, what's awesome about the Puppy Bowl, and I just recently discovered this, is that those pups are all up for adoption. And I think they all got adopted when it aired.

So if I understand it right, some dude had the BRILLIANT idea of doing this elaborate thing as an advertisement for dog adoption so they don't get put down. I love that, it really is brilliant. We need more of this kind of thing in the world.

Back