Punk ska hardcore folk billy all that lesser known crap

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when they used to be ska, amazing how fame and money changes you.

yea they got a few old ones I am not ashamed I like

I cant hate on anyone for getting paid though as you get older being broke sucks more and more and Im sure you know what I mean.

Take my boys the gutter ghouls

If tomorrow they decided to sound like volbeat and started getting paid I wouldnt even be able to be mad. Kids and wives cost a lot

this thread.

My rasslin buddies were tired of me posting all kinds of punk ska in the rasslin section and told me to make my own thread. So I did. I think beardo might be my soulmate too. Im never around people that even know what the hell im talking about when I talk tunes and this dude comes along and knows and likes all the same bands I grew up on

Thumper fn rocks

Indeed they do, backstabber isn't my favourite song from them by any means but there's not much of them on YouTube.

There's a handful of Skolars tracks in this playlist, I'm converting some of their other tracks to video now

I love Ampere's cover of Money Stinks

I was recently thinking about how Ska got played on mainstream radio in the 90s. What songs am I missing?

The one that started it all, on the radio.

Like if you don't want to work, then that becomes your job.
There's a lot of overtime, there's not many days off.
I hope you know that I'm not trying to complain.
It just gets hard to explain to people that I know, or kids who come to shows
that I just don't want to talk about the office today.

That might be my fave lyrics that i have heard in a long time.

I put on a concert with these two bands, my band and a couple other bands.

That was a great night

I was recently thinking about how Ska got played on mainstream radio in the 90s. What songs am I missing?

this shit was all over the radio here in SD

them tony hawk pro skater royalties

and I'm pretty sure this was the first subllime single/music vid i ever saw on mtv/heard on the radio (followed by what I got and then santeria)

Last edited:
Saw these guys last week: Fly to Vancouver, rent car, drive to portland to catch a small club show.

Totally worth it IMO. In fact with the time difference, right at this time (as I'm writing this) I was watching them.

not lesser known by any means, just feel like posting this shit.

Last edited:
Like if you don't want to work, then that becomes your job.
There's a lot of overtime, there's not many days off.
I hope you know that I'm not trying to complain.
It just gets hard to explain to people that I know, or kids who come to shows
that I just don't want to talk about the office today.

That might be my fave lyrics that i have heard in a long time.

That's an amazing band name, rad song as well

Saw these guys last week: Fly to Vancouver, rent car, drive to portland to catch a small club show.

Totally worth it IMO. In fact with the time difference, right at this time (as I'm writing this) I was watching them.

Sounds awesome! Their little section in the Fat Wreck documentary is hilarious. They dropped some mad mexican drugs in Fat Mike's beer and he lost his shit.

Last night's entertainment. Some New Zealand hot horn action

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back