Punk compares Trump to KKK boss: "A racist is a racist"

I don't even like Trump and a lot of his policies suck, especially his foreign policy, but it annoys me when these idiots label him a racist based on nothing

War Mike Jackson.

Do you think that was an example of bias or experience though?

I don't even know what you are asking.

He's was telling his doorman to turn away an entire ethnic group based on the color of their skin.

If that's not racist, I don't know what is.

Glad to see Mickey Gall left Phil Brooks a couple brain cells.

People don’t even know what racism is. They use talking points provided by leftist propaganda organizations like mouth pieces. Nothing he said in this video is “racist” lmao.
Where did I call him racist? You said something never happened, I responded with absolute proof that it did.

He also did not say illegal immigrants, he said this exactly:

"The U.S. has become a dumping ground for everybody else’s problems.

Thank you. It’s true, and these are the best and the finest. When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

He does not say illegal immigrants once in that video, or anything similar.

Here is the video:

https://www.c-span.org/video/?326473-1/donald-trump-presidential-campaign-announcement[/QUOTE

So what’s your point? Did he say something false or maybe just hard truths? Seriously, point out where the racism lies in that statement?

meanwhile his opponent has "black power" tatted on his chest and I'm sure punk will praise him after he gets his ass whooped

Uh oh. You can't say anything bad about Dear Leader Trump or else the right wing virgins on sherdog will get angry and cry online.

Oh look, a triggered snowflake. Go watch 30 minutes of CNN to get your feels in order.

I just thought Trump hated everyone... If he's a racist than so am I. I'm never surprised by how stupid a group of stupid people become, when they have a topic they all agree to get themselves involved in.

Where did I call him racist? You said something never happened, I responded with absolute proof that it did.

It didn’t happen though!! The current policy was set forth by the previous administration and this was him campaigning and that policy hasn’t happened......there has YET to be Muslim ban.

I don't even know what you are asking.

He's was telling his doorman to turn away an entire ethnic group based on the color of their skin.

If that's not racist, I don't know what is.

I just think that word gets thrown around too often.

I live in Canada so we have different racial demographics here, but I know a few people who own rental properties, none of them will rent to natives. Some of them did once and then said never again.

Is that racism or is it just learning from your bad experiences?

I don't even like Trump and a lot of his policies suck, especially his foreign policy, but it annoys me when these idiots label him a racist based on nothing

War Mike Jackson.

I think he's kind of a jackass and un-presidential, but so far I've had zero issues with his policies. Obama would have been great if he wasn't a lying Marxist hell-bent on minimizing the US role in the World.

What policies did he pass to do this?
Tax cuts that keep American jobs here and give incentive for companies to come here and stay here. Dropping bad trade deals that harm American workers. Trying to bring fair trade to America instead of free trade that sends American jobs to other countries. Dropping out of the fake news climate change Paris deal. Meeting with CEO's and company leaders and getting them to invest in American jobs and keep production here. Generally, the whole America first agenda. Pretty much everything that no American leader has done or cared about for decades. I could go on and on with many more examples, but I have to go work now because my business has exploded ever since election day.

It didn’t happen though!! The current policy was set forth by the previous administration and this was him campaigning and that policy hasn’t happened......there has YET to be Muslim ban.

There has not been an all out ban, that is true, and I pointed it out in my post. He did, however, campaign on the notion that ALL Muslims in the world should be banned from entering the US.

Tax cuts that keep American jobs here and give incentive for companies to come here and stay here. Dropping bad trade deals that harm American workers. Trying to bring fair trade to America instead of free trade that sends American jobs to other countries. Dropping out of the fake news climate change Paris deal. Meeting with CEO's and company leaders and getting to invest in American jobs and keep production here. Generally, the whole America first agenda. Pretty much everything that no American leader has done or cared about for decades. I could on and on with many more examples, but I have to go work now because my business has exploded ever since election day.

The Paris Accord would have absolutely plundered the US of it's wealth, and marginalized it's economy across the globe. I thank God he pulled out of that sham.

He’s about as qualified a politician as he is a fighter. I don’t care about his political orientation. Wish fighters and other athletes would stop with that nonsense.
Have you seen Youtube Red's Cobra Kai?

There has not been an all out ban, that is true, and I pointed it out in my post. He did, however, campaign on the notion that ALL Muslims in the world should be banned from entering the US.

Right. Until Congress can get a better handle on immigration. It's right there in the quote.

I think he's kind of a jackass and un-presidential, but so far I've had zero issues with his policies. Obama would have been great if he wasn't a lying Marxist hell-bent on minimizing the US role in the World.

Isolationism and trade wars are good ideas to you? That only hurts the citizens of the United States because our allies can levy huge tariffs right back on us that will severely impact our economy.

It's funny, liberals accuse the Republican party of fear mongering, but they seem to be the masters of it.

Lol.

Get back to me when the liberals have a president that believes asbestos is a hoax.

Republicans, not actual conservatives, have became a joke.

Remember when Republicans ran on dismantling Obamacare? Repeal and replace? How'd that work out?

Republicans ran a candidate who thinks climate change is a Chinese hoax. A candidate who is a huge fan of Alex Jones... you know, the guy who tells uneducated Republicans that chem trails are turning the frogs gay.

I just think that word gets thrown around too often.

I live in Canada so we have different racial demographics here, but I know a few people who own rental properties, none of them will rent to natives. Some of them did once and then said never again.

Is that racism or is it just learning from your bad experiences?

It's discrimination lmao. Are you serious?

If I get mugged by a white guy and decide that I will never speak to all white people again, that's racist.

There are actual laws in the United States to protect racial groups from business practices such as what Donald Trump was doing.

You must have to have a sell out America and Americans policy to be "presidential".

Back