Punk compares Trump to KKK boss: "A racist is a racist"

Last I checked Russia has enough nuclear weapons to destroy the planet 200 times over. Does it really matter if somebody has more power than that?
Nuclear weapons are the evening factor. The only thing is that they assure mutual destruction. So they aren't likely to be used especially against another nuclear armed state. It's why Trump is in Singapore negotiating with a brutal dictator.

You will never hear Trump say those words. Trump says "fake news". I say "operation mockingbird deep state run fake news". My version includes the manner in which we have come to have what Trump refers to as "fake news". Trump would never dare give this explanation as I have, as he would never dare mention CIA Operation Mockingbird. They would JFK him.

So you do believe the operation mockingbird deep state run fake news. What a sucker.
GTFO :rolleyes:

Nah, not really. You might say Putin is LeBron but the USA is the Warriors. Maybe Putin has more sway but the USA is more powerful.

I didn't say Russia was more powerful than the US. I said Putin wields far more individual power than Trump. Big difference.

I didn't say Russia was more powerful than the US. I said Putin wields far more individual power than Trump. Big difference.
Thank God we aren't in the position the Russian population is. Let's hope our democracy holds up against the barrage it's currently facing.

Who is Punk? Who are these people? Why should I know who they are?

That goes for Donald Trump as well, he should be a side note in everyone's life, not a mainstay.

Being President has made that a challenge, but unless you are a professional political activist, life outside his callow deep dark den of self-promotion, the green fields of understanding may well be beautiful.

One of your flaws is that you think others have the same poor memory as you have, which is why you think you can come away with lying. You did not say "people on the left", you just named the culprit "the left". I then pointed out that it's a stupid generalization to make and at the time you had no objection whatsoever to me pointing that out. That's only come now when you're trying to run away from responsibility from having failed to provide a relevant answer to a simple sentence. Your poor memory also seems to make you unable to remember that I've referred to people calling Trump or his supporters Nazis as idiots, clearly acknowledging that some do. Explain why you think calling people idiots for it means that I'm fine with it. Stupidity or dishonesty?

You can't escape the fact that if you have an issue with how something is said or interpreted you bring that up as it's said, not 10 posts later.

And explain how you aren't a hypocrite when you cry your eyes out at people calling Trump or his supporters names, but then go on and call politicians and their followers names yourself.
Talking to you is like a cross between talking to a 2nd grader still learning to read and talking to an inanimate old record player skipping and repeating the same unintelligible BS over and over.

People that are that dumb need to move to California and secede from the union
this is where i see your country going. just an agreed upon geographical split. You can either work hard and pay your taxes in one, or identify as whatever form you want, go to school or play all day, and everything is free forever in the other.

He’s about as qualified a politician as he is a fighter. I don’t care about his political orientation. Wish fighters and other athletes would stop with that nonsense.

Yeah, they're celebrities, that means not humans and their opinions on matters unrelated to their trade are irrelevant.

Oh wait, that means that every accountant should shut the fuck up, every plumber, every doctor, every physicist and literally everyone not a politician, right? That's the natural extension of your argument here.

He should speak. If we can have a celebrity in the white house, we can have celebrities shit on him all day every day too.

I thought it was a random punk guy from the streets not CM Punk lol Oh well, who gives a shit anyway?

Talking to you is like a cross between talking to a 2nd grader still learning to read and talking to an inanimate old record player skipping and repeating the same unintelligible BS over and over.

I always get a good laugh out of when people like you go for some childish insults to try to cover up that they are too afraid to answer the simple questions that inevitably has negative answers about themselves. Keep playing the victim.

Speaking with FanSided MMA, Punk said he would not attend the White House and likened the president to former Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard, David Duke.

“Number one, I would not be invited,” said Punk. “Number two, no I would not go. If David Duke invites me over for tacos, I’m not going to David Duke’s house. Come on.”

“I call it like I see it - a racist is a racist,” Punk said. “I don’t care if you’re in the White House or you live down the street from me, I’m not hanging out with you.”

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/6/...-by-donald-trump-because-a-racist-is-a-racist
---------
Respect to Punk. Still a shit fighter though.
Is CM Punk really this stupid?

Meh, Punk's only saying these things because Trump's in the WWE HOF and has main evented WrestleMania.

I always get a good laugh out of when people like you go for some childish insults to try to cover up that they are too afraid to answer the simple questions that inevitably has negative answers about themselves. Keep playing the victim.
See what I mean. There you go again. Talk to me again after graduating from grade school.

See what I mean. There you go again. Talk to me again after graduating from grade school.

Your stance is pretty weak since no one else here has trouble understanding me. It just ends up further showing your poor grasp of your native language and your general intellectual level. I can't deny you the fact that it makes you really funny though. That's something.

Your stance is pretty weak since no one else here has trouble understanding me. It just ends up further showing your poor grasp of your native language and your general intellectual level. I can't deny you the fact that it makes you really funny though. That's something.
I wish I could say the same for you. You lack of understanding, comprehension and tendency to repeat mindless BS over and over is not funny nor endearing. Its just annoying. Furthermore, your conceited desire to dismiss everyone and everything as irrelevant unless you deem it/them otherwise for yourself, is quite smug and unbecoming. A little humility could go a long way.

“Who is more humble? The scientist who looks at the universe with an open mind and accepts whatever the universe has to teach us, or somebody who says everything in this book must be considered the literal truth and never mind the fallibility of all the human beings involved?”
Carl Sagan

Back