Punches with cool nicknames.

This thread makes me wanna continue reading the ippo manga. Which is probably almost 1500 chapters about now.
Its the reason i got into boxing. One day just googled the latest hw world title bout and it was mormec vs wlad. Wasnt a good fight, but i fell in love with the sport either way. Now I’m actually training and hope to compete after moving to an area with a nearby gym(edit tho i moved to be closer to my studies, but i’m so happy i found Team Bert, we have former world champ sergey devakov there).
can't forget razor ruddocks "smash".

Frog Punch.
insta_by_raizo35-d6umlhe.gif

This thread makes me wanna continue reading the ippo manga. Which is probably almost 1500 chapters about now.
Its the reason i got into boxing. One day just googled the latest hw world title bout and it was mormec vs wlad. Wasnt a good fight, but i fell in love with the sport either way. Now I’m actually training and hope to compete after moving to an area with a nearby gym(edit tho i moved to be closer to my studies, but i’m so happy i found Team Bert, we have former world champ sergey devakov there).

insta_by_raizo35-d6umlhe.gif

1200 chapters.

Joe Louis apparently had the “DOA” (Dead On your Ass) - left hook to the body followed by a right cross.

Kell Brook calls his right hand the “chocolate brownie”.....

ippo manga huh? I don't remember the smash quite that dramatic but ok.

ippo manga huh? I don't remember the smash quite that dramatic but ok.
What do u mean? Like being that dramatic in real life? Lol ofcourse its exagerated, anime took something simple like spinning tops and made an action/drama packed sports game out of it(Bayblade). And there’s actual tornaments for it now which is bizzare

I fancy the bolo punch. Aside from kid gavilan Eusebio Pedroza had a nice bolo. Are there any contemporary examples of bolo pinchers I can think of any off the top of my head
The 2 Sugar Ray's had it all.

What do u mean? Like being that dramatic in real life? Lol ofcourse its exagerated, anime took something simple like spinning tops and made an action/drama packed sports game out of it(Bayblade). And there’s actual tornaments for it now which is bizzare
right on i dig it, i dig it, but the cameras don't ever zoom in on a muffuckas eyes and shit, but i dig it.

Back