Pulp Fiction has NOT aged well

Lol I never tried to pass it off as my own. I simply forgot to throw the link below, because most websites have an automatic copy redirection when you copy/paste their content. Apparently his site does not. (His site is worthless now because he's dead) Mr. Amateur Movie Guy @Dragonlordxxxxx had a fit for no reason. Did you really think I would copy and paste a whole word for word review of a world renowned GOAT critic, try to pass it off as my own, and NOT expect one of the million virgin no-lifes to reverse search it? You are gullible!

Whatever you say there buddy...:rolleyes:

upload_2017-3-20_14-18-3.png

Worst poster/troll on this site excluding mouth breathers in the heavies

Fucking dumbass TS.

It's still a great fucking movie with loads and loads of great dialogue, multiple stories that intertwine and bounce back and forth.

Kill Bill was actually more entertaining when I watched it last week then when I first seen it at the theaters.

They simply don't make movies like that anymore.

The fact you don't find it entertaining is fine, but it says something about your taste. Maybe shit like Marvel movies or the next iteration of Transformers are more your speed?

You did attempt to pass it as your own you rancid fart particle and you have a habit of doing this.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/d...f-black-culture.3494779/page-3#post-128363015

Oh and fuck you for trying to take a cheap shot at one of this sites best content contributors @Dragonlordxxxxx

TivYd1U.jpg

In the words of @Edison Carasio you sir are a walking "Clown Shoe Dumpster fire"...

I can't stress to you enough how far admitting you're wrong and apologizing for it will go to restore a tainted reputation.

@STEVEN SEAGOLD isn't just a clown shoes dumpster fire, he's a clown shoes dumpster fire of flaming AIDS.

Who the fuck gonna besmirch Roger Elbert AND Pulp Fiction.

<{vega}>

You did attempt to pass it as your own you rancid fart particle and you have a habit of doing this.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/d...f-black-culture.3494779/page-3#post-128363015

Oh and fuck you for trying to take a cheap shot at one of this sites best content contributors @Dragonlordxxxxx

TivYd1U.jpg

In the words of @Edison Carasio you sir are a walking "Clown Shoe Dumpster fire"...

I can't stress to you enough how far admitting you're wrong and apologizing for it will go to restore a tainted reputation.

Lol just saw the locked thread. If ever there was a reason to say "exposed" on Sherdog this is it. Good on ya .

It's true, from an industry perspective. It was pivotal in the rise of console gaming. Without Halo, Xbox would have never survived, and the console FPS genre would have never have evolved so quickly. The control schemes were revolutionary. Some small games did it before, but not nearly as well. Halo showed once and for all, that console had an answer for the mouse and keyboard.

Grand Theft Auto III, Oblivion, Fallout 3, Guitar Hero, Mass Effect, Diablo II, Call of Duty and a host of others could easily challenge Halo. There's still tons more I haven't even mentioned.

Lol I never tried to pass it off as my own. I simply forgot to throw the link below, because most websites have an automatic copy redirection when you copy/paste their content. Apparently his site does not. (His site is worthless now because he's dead) Mr. Amateur Movie Guy @Dragonlordxxxxx had a fit for no reason. Did you really think I would copy and paste a whole word for word review of a world renowned GOAT critic, try to pass it off as my own, and NOT expect one of the million virgin no-lifes to reverse search it? You are gullible!

i disagree homie. dont think you recover from this one.

Okay here's what really went down. 100% Honesty. No bullshit. Swear on Jesus Christ himself.

@BisexualMMA 's comment wasn't actually directed at the copied Roger Ebert review. It was a sarcastic comment because I didn't write anything up. It wasn't until after he made that comment that I did a sneak move and edited the comment to make it look like he was complimenting me. Moderators @Dragonlordxxxxx can confirm this via forum records.

When I copied the review, I didn't know that Mr. Ebert's website didn't have an auto reference link that most websites with valued content do. I made an error in judgement. My fault.

I then had to attend a board meeting with my business partners, so I could not edit the post, nor could I respond to the criticisms.

This recount should absolve me of all accusations. The matter has been settled. The jury is in. Any more attempts to harass me will be met with administrator intervention. You will be banned onsite.

Okay here's what really went down. 100% Honesty. No bullshit. Swear on Jesus Christ himself.

@BisexualMMA 's comment wasn't actually directed at the copied Roger Ebert review. It was a sarcastic comment because I didn't write anything up. It wasn't until after he made that comment that I did a sneak move and edited the comment to make it look like he was complimenting me. Moderators @Dragonlordxxxxx can confirm this via forum records.

When I copied the review, I didn't know that Mr. Ebert's website didn't have an auto reference link that most websites with valued content do. I made an error in judgement. My fault.

I then had to attend a board meeting with my business partners, so I could not edit the post, nor could I respond to the criticisms.

This recount should absolve me of all accusations. The matter has been settled. The jury is in. Any more attempts to harass me will be met with administrator intervention. You will be banned onsite.
are we taking bets on the validity of this orange?

The problem in coming back to it is that after you finish watching other Tarantino movies, you think, "That's where I've seen this before...."

So you're a shitposter.

Maybe this will help you remember to use links and sources next time.

Oh, all right...

I've been emailing superiors. I have been getting harassing private messages. I hope things don't have to go any further than this.

i hope all those superiors have the full story and not a skewed version.

Back