Pulled out my keys and pressed the unlock door button in an attempt to open a combination lock

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
So what kind of crazy shit have you guys done while extremely sleep deprived?

I just jumped off the toilet where I was taking my morning dump, because as I looked at the door crack, a plate sized house spider walked in and I wasn't ready for that.

Embarrassing, like a woman would've.

503801.jpg

Well I was walking back from my mistresse's house and had to take a shit urgently. Since there were no toilets in sight, I decided to shit on my car's backseat. I realised after the deed that it wasn't my car, though.

For some reason that car unlocked exactly when I tried to unlock mine and both cars are really similar.

Turns out that it belongs to the dude who's wife I am fucking. Small world, eh ?

Some weird dude with a bunch of cats who hurt his back renovating his house.

I hear the dude is really nice, though, so I kind of feel bad, now.

Last edited:
I was supposed to meet an ex in the city & accompany her to her company holiday party. so I went back home to change/get all pretty & shit & bought a sandwich so I wouldn't have to drink on an empty stomach.

I made it home, sat on the couch & the next thing I knew I woke up the next morning still in the same clothes, sneakers, jacket etc. still on & my sandwich left in an open faced spread all over my carpet. I didn't even take a bite haha.

my phone received so many calls from my ex the battery straight up drained all the way. after two minutes of realizing what had happened, I just went back to sleep to deal with it all later.

good times.

Well I was walking back from my mistresse's house and had to take a shit urgently. Since there were no toilets in sight, I decided to shit on my car's backseat. I realised after the deed that it wasn't my car, though.

For some reason that car unlocked exactly when I tried to unlock mine and both cars are really similar.

Turns out that it belongs to the dude who's wife I am fucking. Small world, eh ?

9EDZJG9.gif

I was supposed to meet an ex in the city & accompany her to her company holiday party. so I went back home to change/get all pretty & shit & bought a sandwich so I wouldn't have to drink on an empty stomach.

I made it home, sat on the couch & the next thing I knew I woke up the next morning still in the same clothes, sneakers, jacket etc. still on & my sandwich left in an open face spread all over my carpet. I didn't even take a bite haha.

my phone received so many calls from my ex the battery straight up drained all the way. after two minutes of realizing what had happened, I just went back to sleep to deal with it all later.

good times.
Ha ha ! I have often resorted to this type of strategy. It is sometimes the best sleep.

i tried to open my car door with my building key fob.

A few years back, I passed out at my friends house while he was having a party. After a couple hours another friend came in the room I was sleeping in, woke me up, and asked for a lighter. I was a little out of it to say the least and I apparently grabbed two empty beer cans and proceeded to strike them together in an attempt to make fire.

I had to wrestle a knife out of my friend's hand cos he wanted to cut his chest open, scrape his lungs and smoke the resin to get stoned. We'd been up 13 days. Amphetamines played a part in that tho

I had to wrestle a knife out of my friend's hand cos he wanted to cut his chest open, scrape his lungs and smoke the resin to get stoned. We'd been up 13 days. Amphetamines played a part in that tho

:eek:

I'd assumed early onset dementia for a whiel now. Thasnk for confirming @Clippy

I've tried to push the "undo" button to things done IRL.

I almost believed this due to sleep deprivation. Oh no wait. No I didn't.

I've did all kinds of dumb shit. Cereal in the fridge while milk goes in the cupboard, thought I could see without my glasses because I forgot I had them on, try to take my pants off without removing my boots, left the car running for HOURS.

I've spent quite a few years sleep deprived. So much stupid.

Back