Pull Up Your Bootstraps Wall Street Darling Steven Mnuchin Going To Look At Social Security Cuts

*I'm not intelligent though, and realize almost nothing about the world around me.

I Dont think my post gives any indication that id like to see social security go away....so what are you getting at exactly?

I Dont think my post gives any indication that id like to see social security go away....so what are you getting at exactly?
Your last sentence. Unless I misread it, sounds like you're saying that cutting social security is a necessary thing.

cut taxes and increase spending. how responsible.

Your last sentence. Unless I misread it, sounds like you're saying that cutting social security is a necessary thing.

I said " im not a sociopath so i realize its ( SS) a neccesary thing" .....in spite of not planning on it myself. If you are anywhere close to my age you shouldn't be either.

Now take your shit reading comprehension, your little twink buddy @KONG-D'SNT-TAP and your shine box and fuck off!

Then in ten years Republicans can say "democrats didn't do anything to stop these cuts!" without mentioning it was the Republicans themselves that made them.

On Earth 2, left-wing idiots are attacking Clinton's expansion of SS benefits and increased taxes as being a pathetic half-measure and saying that there's no difference between that and what Trump would have done.

I said " im not a sociopath so i realize its ( SS) a neccesary thing" .....in spite of not planning on it myself. If you are anywhere close to my age you shouldn't be either.

Now take your shit reading comprehension, your little twink buddy @KONG-D'SNT-TAP and your shine box and fuck off!

Lol is there room up trumps ass for me and @HomerThompson now that you've taken residence in there.

Lol is there room up trumps ass for me and @HomerThompson now that you've taken residence in there.

Goddamn kong , Ive said twice now that i disagree with cutting SS and THATS what you come back with? In such a rush to be a partisan cocksucker you cant even make a cogent fucking point.

LOL. Complaint retracted.

Goddamn kong , Ive said twice now that i disagree with cutting SS and THATS what you come back with? In such a rush to be a partisan cocksucker you cant even make a cogent fucking point.

Do you think I scroll the website looking for your posts.

And in case you forgot you tagged me and homer, I never said one word to you. But i did take your weak insult and poor attempt at being funny and rammed it up your corn hole.

Do you think I scroll the website looking for your posts.

And in case you forgot you tagged me and homer, I never said one word to you. But i did take your weak insult and poor attempt at being funny and rammed it up your corn hole.

You liked a post that he appoligized for without context? So basically you were just fellating your boy because youre a partisan queer ( no offense to actual queers) to the core , your little hive minded rat brain defaults to " get em ", whether its merited or not.

Listen Kong , you like to run your little man pleaser A LOT , thats cool and all I guess, but why relegate yourself simply talking shit on yout iphone like some impotent jerkoff ?
I have some family that lives up near you in Northern Jersey ( Basking ridge ) and Im up there probably twice a year. Do you train , gotta gym? Let's roll the next time im up and we can find out if you deserve that moniker of yours .

You liked a post that he appoligized for without context? So basically you were just fellating your boy because youre a partisan queer ( no offense to actual queers) to the core , your little hive minded rat brain defaults to " get em ", whether its merited or not.

Listen Kong , you like to run your little man pleaser A LOT , thats cool and all I guess, but why relegate yourself simply talking shit on yout iphone like some impotent jerkoff ?
I have some family that lives up near you in Northern Jersey ( Basking ridge ) and Im up there probably twice a year. Do you train , gotta gym? Let's roll the next time im up and we can find out if you deserve that moniker of yours .

Okay I train at a renzo Gracie school in north jersey. Affiliated with John Danaher in the NYC.

but this will never happen and you know it. Stop being silly.

Any morons continue to believe that Trump is going to keep any of his pledges he made to become president. Many and I do mean many Republicans hate the idea period end of story.

If you didn't want a North Korean problem, you should have done something 10 years ago before they got nukes.

If you didn't want a door-to-door national police force, you should have done something 50 years ago before there were 10,000,000 illegal immigrants.

If you don't want social security to be nerfed, you should have fixed it 30 years go and also not have let the debt climb to $25,000,000,000,000.

Don't blame Trump for your own mistakes. He's the guy that has to fix this stuff. Of course it's going to be painful. And yes, people that need them are going to lose disability benefits, health coverage, their homes, and their retirement pensions. A hundred thousand Koreans might have to die. That's your fault. You caused their suffering because of your need for instant gratification, not feeling any pain now, and ignoring ticking time bombs for 10-50+ years.

Last edited:
Okay I train at a renzo Gracie school in north jersey. Affiliated with John Danaher in the NYC.

but this will never happen and you know it. Stop being silly.

I dont see why it can't, as long as there is no ridiculous phyiscal disparity between the 2 of us. I cant think of better way to punctuate a silly internet beef.

I dont see why it can't, as long as there is no ridiculous phyiscal disparity between the 2 of us. I cant think of better way to punctuate a silly internet beef.

Like what physical disparity? Me being much better looking than you?

And you're being silly, this will never happen in a million years.

If you didn't want a North Korean problem, you should have done something 10 years ago before they got nukes.

If you didn't want a door-to-door national police force, you should have done something 50 years ago before there were 10,000,000 illegal immigrants.

If you don't want social security to be nerfed, you should have fixed it 30 years go and also not have let the debt climb to $25,000,000,000,000.

Don't blame Trump for your own mistakes. He's the guy that has to fix this stuff. Of course it's going to be painful. And yes, people that need them are going to lose disability benefits, health coverage, their homes, and their retirement pensions. A hundred thousand Koreans might have to die. That's your fault. You caused their suffering.
<23>

Yes but just think of all the Companies that will come back and create millions of high paying jobs for you millennials! Where did I hear a similar promise that was made about making tax breaks. Oh yeah

trickledowneconomics-300x226.jpg

To be fair, the mythical "trickle down" economics works great - just not for the country/people it was sold to. You look around the world at all of these shithole countries where our consumer demand and venture capitalism has lead to vast industry springing up and you see *massive* increases in wealth, relative to what was there before. When big industry set up shop there the wealth "trickled down" to the locals and resulted in a massive increase in consumer wealth for people who had next to nothing.

Of course, this amounts to people living off of dollars a day rather than pennies a day, so it's hardly some great uplifting story you'll see on the news - in fact, you often see it demonized by people who don't understand that those people working those shit jobs are far wealthier than they ever were before - but it is trickle down at work. Unfortunately, most of that wealth came from the first world middle manufacturing class and not from the people running the corporations...

So, yeah, trickle down works - just not for the people it is supposed to. The global economy and the constant drive for cheaper goods kind of bunngered up the whole plan - though, I expect the people who sold the idea never really expected it to work like they said it would.

What did you think was going to happen when you ignored ticking time bomb type problems for 10-50+ years? Did you think that they'd just magically go away and fix themselves?

You caused all this suffering because of your need for instant gratification, not feeling any pain now, and just putting off urgent problems into the future until they became astronomically huge.

Like what physical disparity? Me being much better looking than you?

And you're being silly, this will never happen in a million years.

lol, like you being a buck 30 or a 300lb blackbelt. Look dude , Im offering , you got access to the gym and you know the area much better than i do. Ill be up there most likely for the the holidays next.

Its just a roll dude not a bum fight , youve rolled with lots of people .

lol, like you being a buck 30 or a 300lb blackbelt. Look dude , Im offering , you got access to the gym and you know the area much better than i do. Ill be up there most likely for the the holidays next.

Its just a roll dude not a bum fight , youve rolled with lots of people .
If this somehow magically comes to pass, you guys have to film the roll. Also, you have to get a beer afterwards.

Back