Pulev and Chisora get physical...mmmmmmmmmmmm

MC Paul Barman

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score

Pulev has a deep voice. mmmmmmmmmmmm

I'll say this though, you don't try to intimidate a Bulgarian for goodness's sake.

How dare Chisora lay a hand on the greatest HW we've ever seen?

Hmm bit let down.

Then again I compare every pre fight to Haye/Del Boy now.

Call me old fashion, but I like that kind of thing. Sometimes this stuff is just for the cameras, but I'm pretty sure Pulev really does want to kill him now. Nobody likes being disrespected like that in public, especially not guys who make their living beating people up.

Call me old fashion, but I like that kind of thing. Sometimes this stuff is just for the cameras, but I'm pretty sure Pulev really does want to kill him now. Nobody likes being disrespected like that in public, especially not guys who make their living beating people up.

Everyone likes this type of thing, we are humans and are drawn to conflict.

Everyone likes this type of thing, we are humans and are drawn to conflict.

Some people don't, or at least pretend not to. People were hating on Jones and Cormier the other day for their back and forth, but to me it just raises the emotional stakes. As a fan who is not receiving a portion of the purse, I'm all about those emotional stakes.

Some people don't, or at least pretend not to. People were hating on Jones and Cormier the other day for their back and forth, but to me it just raises the emotional stakes. As a fan who is not receiving a portion of the purse, I'm all about those emotional stakes.

Some try and act like they are above it, but deep down I think we are all drawn to it.

Chisora displaying poor sportmanship. Should get in trouble just for touching the non combative Pulev. Pulev should've thrown a short right imo.

I like when its real. Im all for sportsmanship but at the end of the day these dudes are killers and were watching them beat the brakes off one another lol.

Its exciting.

Pulev should have glassed him.

Haye_Bottle_682x40_1456042a.jpg

I like when its real. Im all for sportsmanship but at the end of the day these dudes are killers and were watching them beat the brakes off one another lol.

Its exciting.

At the end of the day it's a fight, it's not tennis or golf. People need to stop being so soft.

At the end of the day it's a fight, it's not tennis or golf. People need to stop being so soft.
Always get amused when people are surprised by monster athletes, especially fighters, showing some aggression.

Like, you realize what they do right?

Always get amused when people are surprised by monster athletes, especially fighters, showing some aggression.

Like, you realize what they do right?

Fighters are cut from a different cloth, it's not in their nature to be cordial to their opponent, nor should it imo.

Fighters are cut from a different cloth, it's not in their nature to be cordial to their opponent, nor should it imo.

The vast vast majority of elite fighters are cordial with their opponents.

Pulev is going to school Chisora, possibly stop him late via too many jabs.

Back