Pudzianowski lodges a protest after the fight. Khalidov suspends career, Karaoglu injured

PudzianFighter

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Mariusz Pudzianowski said that not tapped in yesterday's fight with Marcin Rozalski. He says that hit the opponent and the referee stopped the fight.

Mamed Khalidov does a yearly break in the fighting MMA. He is mentally tired, he wants to rest, also has private problems.

Interview with Karaoglu [ENG]

Well I didn't see a tap either. Will have to watch it again.
And as for Mamed. A year layoff sounds like he's ending his career for good. He's not getting any younger.

Those last 2 fights made the whole card really weird

you know you've got work to do when you hit the opponent and the ref thinks you're tapping

also WTF

its been ages since i watched KSW. how long as it been in a cage? what BS

also what happened to the guy that used to enter the arena in a tank?

It was a tap IMO
Rozalski was winning anyway but according to the main event situation, the fight would have gone 30-27 for Pudz if it had lasted the 3 rounds, so I'm happy with the result

so two of KSWs big stars down in controversy last night. how does that leave the org?

his reaction afterwards says it all... didn't even protest the stoppage?

I couldn't tell. It didn't look like a hit to me, but I didn't see a definitive tap either.

After re-watching it, it did look like he was placing his arm so he could push out of the guillotine attempt, which seemed to be loose.

Cuddling after a win is a
liiiittle too much "respect"

At least when BJ kissed Hughes,
he drank his blood.

It's definitely one of the weirder celebrations I've seen. Pudz looked confused.

After re-watching it, it did look like he was placing his arm so he could push out of the guillotine attempt, which seemed to be loose.

It's definitely one of the weirder celebrations I've seen. Pudz looked confused.
Like "Damn, not now bro...
my family's in the crowd!"

It's debatable. It's certainly not clear (one way or the other) like some people are trying to say.

Didn't really look like a tap but Pudz's reaction was strange.

Back