Psychological Warfare:Prime Fedor vs Conor, how would a Calm Fedor react to an Obnoxious Conor?

He would treat him like he treats the Moose except it will be coming from a place of pure disdain as opposed to sheer bromantic love.

20787r7.gif
Probably would have been Strikeforce days and I don't know what he did to him but regardless I'm jealous.
Wait when did this happen. He gave him a wedgie?

Im sure that it was during Affliction.....Mousasi use to be part of Fedor's crew...They use to train together.

They went to Strikeforce event but Fedor was still part of Affliction.

Im sure that it was during Affliction.....Mousasi use to be part of Fedor's crew...They use to train together.

They went to Strikeforce event but Fedor was still part of Affliction.

Yep, thanks for the video. Red Devil for life :)

Both of these guys have the opposite mental game, great Psychological stylistic match up.

One one hand we have calm fedor, a man who doesn't get hyped up or talks trash

fea0e7ee938ceb2a408cf941324d7b51.jpg

vs

An Loud Obnoxious Conor, who wants to brag about himself 24/7

conor-mcgregor-brazil.jpg

In this fantasy match up, Prime Fedor and Conor are around the same size.....How would they react to eachother.

Personally I feel that Fedor wouldn't take him seriously at all

giphy.gif

Conor would be mentally destroyed, seeing the Russian not take the bait in press confrences.

fedorsweater.jpg

No shits would be given

RegalImprobableCoati.gif

Of course the match will go down like this

fedor_20vs_20zulu.gif

fedor-o.gif

1272289.gif

He will finish Conor in under a minute.

BTW

We are talking HW...Not manlet weight.

but it can be vice versa as well.....Any weight.

Fedor will still have his amazing speed/explosivness and hard power GnP, relative to the weight class and so would Conor posses his skills/attributes....Except Fedor would be taller than the manlet.

Add one below called "listening to Conor", and you have your answer...

454822_1.jpg

Well Fedor would want all pre-fight events held on a private island or else he wont fight.
And of course Conor would skip them to hide on a mountain in Iceland. Although, I suppose an island with some sweet mountains would be a good compromise.

He would be very serious and mostly silent other than saying conor is a disrespectful person

he wouldnt say much.

answer everything matter-of-factly

He'd be be slightly amused by Conor and make a generic statement to the effect of "I have great respect for my opponent and will fight to the best of my abilities..."
Then he'd proceed to knock Conor braindead and post fight lift him up and make funny sounds to cheer him up like he did with Coleman's daughters lol.

Fedor would backhand Conor and tell him to go make him a sandwich. Conor would begrudgingly oblige.

Conor aint fucking with Fedor. Trust me. Conor knows his limits and you dont want fedor pissed at you in the cage, or his mad brother looking for you out of it.

alexander_emelianenko_vice_670.jpg

This guy is scarier than both diaz brothers. I mean seriously. Would you rather owe money to the diaz brothers or this guy?

Fedor would be kod by a hw sized conor, he has a habit of stupid hook flurries that he has goten away with till he faced ufc fighters with legit ko powr

...still sporting that AV where Conor's watching you suck his dick eh.

vladimir-putin-laughing.gif

Only time I saw Fedor mad was backstage when his brother got fucked up by Mirko.

By brutal devastation in the actual fight and actually being the REAL GOAT...

Both of these guys have the opposite mental game, great Psychological stylistic match up.

One one hand we have calm fedor, a man who doesn't get hyped up or talks trash

fea0e7ee938ceb2a408cf941324d7b51.jpg

vs

An Loud Obnoxious Conor, who wants to brag about himself 24/7

conor-mcgregor-brazil.jpg

In this fantasy match up, Prime Fedor and Conor are around the same size.....How would they react to eachother.

Personally I feel that Fedor wouldn't take him seriously at all

giphy.gif

Conor would be mentally destroyed, seeing the Russian not take the bait in press confrences.

fedorsweater.jpg

No shits would be given

RegalImprobableCoati.gif

Of course the match will go down like this

fedor_20vs_20zulu.gif

fedor-o.gif

1272289.gif

He will finish Conor in under a minute.

BTW

We are talking HW...Not manlet weight.

but it can be vice versa as well.....Any weight.

Fedor will still have his amazing speed/explosivness and hard power GnP, relative to the weight class and so would Conor posses his skills/attributes....Except Fedor would be taller than the manlet.

Conor's talk would make no difference. Fedor's mind would be too simple to even follow along

Fedor would psychologically break his dick off in McGregor's eye socket.

Fedor does not speak English and would not understand a word of what Conor said. I doubt they would have a translator relaying everything throughout all the media, that would get exhausting. Either way Fedor would remain the same lightly cheerful, stone faced killer.

He might throw in one of these if Conor gets too riled up.

Fedor_thumbsdown1.gif
Damn you beat me to it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back