PSA for MMA Fans Anthony Joshua vs Povetkin is About to Go Down Free & Live on DAZN

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
there are only a couple of boxers i follow and Joshua is one of them shit is about to godown

Thankfully Tyson Fury is actually chasing the big fights, Joshua is clearly fine not challenging himself against the best

Some good bellator events happening in this month, so good time to do it

I’m too internet lazy and out of touch for free streams

Thankfully Tyson Fury is actually chasing the big fights, Joshua is clearly fine not challenging himself against the best
Mandatory challenger fight mate

Mandatory challenger fight mate

I know this particular fight is, but how long have they been talking about doing AJ/Wilder? Soon as Fury is back and wants it he got it done.

I know this particular fight is, but how long have they been talking about doing AJ/Wilder? Soon as Fury is back and wants it he got it done.

They had the contract they didnt sign it and chose to fight Fury for much less. All marketing hype. Joshua will have messed that right up ig he carries on like this

Would be a real big upset.I doubt it happens,just saying this would screw some stuff up which you guys obviously know.Lotta headbutts going on.

Pretty simlar to Ortiz-Wilder without the knockdown. Had to dig deep there like he has done on occasions. People can try and discredit him all they want , The HW boxing scene is a joke and has been for year but hes fought 5 of the top 10 and no one one else had fought that level of competition and hes still only had 22 fights

thanks for that ts saw the last 3 rounds

Back