PS4 Pro vs Xbox One X

YX6ZTJ2.gif
RN0pfMt.jpg

DmwA3QfXgAQN8bK.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

My PS pro updated just fine recently.

I am a Sony person so you know what I am going to say.
Zero Dawn Horizon is great.
God of War is really good.
Spiderman is awesome.
Uncharted 4 good times.

I have a Xbox One and it is rarely played.

I have both. Like many said, if you want exclusives, get the Pro.
If you don't really care about that, I would go with the X. They're both great machines, but in all honesty, stuff where my Pro starts to act up, my X breezes through.
In raw power, it really shits all over my Pro, so I buy all my third party games for the X these days.

It all comes down to what you want out of them I guess, can't really go wrong with either of them.

Rdr2 looks significantly better on the xb1x.

Planning to get a cheap PS4 soon.

Xbox has chased me off with their piss poor exclusives.

Not many things more pathetic than fanboys. Thankfully this forum is relatively clear of them.

Nah mostly just butthurt Sony Ponies always ripping on the One. Us Bone owners think it's pathetic and sad lmao.

Not many things more pathetic than fanboys. Thankfully this forum is relatively clear of them.

It's crazy to me that any Xbox fan would talk shit about a Sony system being bricked. Xbox will forever be remembered for having more bricked consoles than any console in the history of consoles.

It's crazy to me that any Xbox fan would talk shit about a Sony system being bricked. Xbox will forever be remembered for having more bricked consoles than any console in the history of consoles.
Seems the fanboys cling to any small victory they can. Pretty bizarre.

{<jordan}
Lol this.

PS4 shits on the One X this generation.

If you are smart and make more than 50k a year, you should buy a PS4 Pro and a PC with either a GTX 1080/1080ti or RTX 2080/2080ti.

This way you get to play the best console exclusives, multiplats with the best graphics plus flexible controls, and you can emulate the NES, SNES, Genesis, MAME, N64, PS1, PS2, Dreamcast, Gamecube, and Wii gloriously. And I do mean gloriously.

The worst thing about Sony is their software and false advertisement. It is demonstrably worse than Microsoft's consoles.

The worst part about it is the fans, though. Sony fanboys are comparable to antifa imo. They will accept no dessension, on any level.

PS Now made no warning or disclaimer that Umbrella Corps and Darkside Chronicles wouldnt work with the light gun. So I purchased one and to my delight it didn't work, was not supported.

I complained about it on a Gamegaqs PS3 thread and the responses were akin to a celebrity saying Mrs Obama looked like a gorilla on Twitter. Real nasty stuff.

Last edited:
Rdr2 looks significantly better on the xb1x.

Significantly sharper. The quality settings are the same and both consoles are locked to 30fps. The Xbox X just benefits from native 4K. It's cleaner, but imo significantly better would be like comparing Xbox 1 X to PC. For example, GTA V or Metro Last Light on XB1X vs my pc screenshots...

E8098149BF624C4D601819619947CCAB39616551

2B46FAD4CB1E781B407DE6A6D6EFAA4A27DE31D5

A4863169B8B3B533A131982A356834483D2D129F

17EBC1290859FB7A621C48BF2AC155739C071A7F

Last edited:
Significantly sharper. The quality settings are the same and both consoles are locked to 30fps. The Xbox X just benefits from native 4K. It's cleaner, but imo significantly better would be like comparing Xbox 1 X to PC. For example, GTA V or Metro Last Light on XB1X vs my pc screenshots...

E8098149BF624C4D601819619947CCAB39616551

2B46FAD4CB1E781B407DE6A6D6EFAA4A27DE31D5

A4863169B8B3B533A131982A356834483D2D129F

17EBC1290859FB7A621C48BF2AC155739C071A7F

How did you like Last Light compared to Redux? I just beat the remastered Redux and enjoyed it but the shooting and movement was a bit shitty.

How did you like Last Light compared to Redux? I just beat the remastered Redux and enjoyed it but the shooting and movement was a bit shitty.

I liked both Redux versions tbh. I see no reason to play the originals.

If you are smart and make more than 50k a year, you should buy a PS4 Pro and a PC with either a GTX 1080/1080ti or RTX 2080/2080ti.

This way you get to play the best console exclusives, multiplats with the best graphics plus flexible controls, and you can emulate the NES, SNES, Genesis, MAME, N64, PS1, PS2, Dreamcast, Gamecube, and Wii gloriously. And I do mean gloriously.

Wouldn't multi plats technically look the best on the X over the Pro?

Back