PS4 Pro vs Xbox One X

You’re talking about 3rd party games then? What 1st party Xbox games are you not able to play on PC?
I just looked it up, first party games available ONLY on Xbox One is Halo 5, Master Chief Collection, Rare Replay, Sunset Overdrive and Forza Motorsport 5....that’s it.

Buy the one that has the most games you like. For multiplat it's pretty much the same, with the edge for performance going to the X.

To me both the Pro and the X are moneygrabs so fuck them anyway.

After playing on my new pc I cant go back to laggy slow ass consoles

Red Dead Redemption was one of my all time favorite games. Rockstar is gonna Rockstar and release the sequel for consoles now, and PC in a year or so (my guess), so I have to buy the damn thing twice. Plus, an open world Spiderman game is also what i have been longing for.

I build a new PC every 4-6 years and liquidate all my console shit, swearing it all off, then a game comes along for console that I must have.

I usually agree, but Red Dead 2 in 4k on 150" screen just makes me hard right now.... They know how to grab my money....
150" is the size of my apartment lol

Hope you have a good time mate.

I usually agree, but Red Dead 2 in 4k on 150" screen just makes me hard right now.... They know how to grab my money....

If you do get an X we can play Diablo again like old times man lol.

Really just get a console where your friends are. It sucks to not have exclusives but MS has just bought a shit ton of studios so its not like Nintendo and Sony are going to dominate past this gen any more.

Gamepad is a deal breaker for me. I got a One cause I had more friends there. I already had a gold membership and I like the Ones gamepad more then the Dual Shock.

Bought a used PS4 Pro God of War Edition (just console and controller) from Gamestop for $375. Felt I got a steal, because you can't touch the limited edition PS4's (Spiderman, GoW, Star Wars, etc), even used for cheap from people online.

Got the console Thursday afternoon, bought Spiderman with it, and I binged it while my wife worked this weekend. 9 Hours Thursday, 5 Friday, 12 Saturday, 14 Sunday. 100% trophies. I was suppose to make the damn game last until Red Dead 2.... Fuck me.....

Got the console Thursday afternoon, bought Spiderman with it, and I binged it while my wife worked this weekend. 9 Hours Thursday, 5 Friday, 12 Saturday, 14 Sunday. 100% trophies. I was suppose to make the damn game last until Red Dead 2.... Fuck me.....

lol how it when that happens. I get a game and think cool this should last me like a month. Play it, get obsessed and it beat it in one weekend.

I had to buy both. Currently re-beating Red Dead Redemption / SSX3 / Hunter The Reckoning in 4k on my Xbox One X.

It's not as portable though . I take my xbxX on wked trips etc...
LAN Party PC Cases
If you want portability, build for portability.

NCASE M1
70181_PC4Pro.jpg

Silverstone Milo ML08B-H
ml08-34right.jpg

Last edited:
Despite what Rockstar is saying, Red Dead will come out on PC if not in 2019 but 2020. The game was programmed on an x86 architecture and it would be absolutely insane if they didn't release it on PC. GTA5 came out on PC and sold very well. There's no reason for them not to do the same.

I'll play it and beat it on console and I'm sure I'll be rebuying it on PC a year later and re-playing it. Same thing I did with GTA5.

But going back to the original topic, if you have a PC, there's really no reason to go Xbox unless you want a 4K player. PS4 is definitely a great companion to PC because you get a ton of exclusives and some multi-plats that PC don't end up getting.

I have both. I think the Bone X runs a little smoother and maybe looks a little better. The PS4 Pro definitely is getting some better exclusives. Personally, I would go with the Pro since the difference in power isn't that huge. I also personally prefer the Xbox controller.

You'll have to decide for yourself from there though.

I hope Sony didn't brick your PS4 lol or made it useless with the new update.

For the players.

Back