Ps4 plus UFC stream quality?

Nah bro don’t do it . I ordered from there and my damn stream wouldn’t work. They kept telling me reset my router. DONT DO IT they have terrible service . Shit was delayed and kept freezing

I use to, never had an issue. The thing that sucked is you could only replay the event for a day or something like that. You couldn’t save it,... not sure if it’s still like that but would suck to only have 24 hours to rewatch khabib head get knocked off over and over

Damn! Hope it wasnt during the main event. RDA's pace was to much for Pettis and ps4 servers.

that would've sucked majorly.

to see them square off, it cut out, and to come back with RDA completely dominating Pettis already by 2 rds, would be a huge "WTF!" moment for me.

i missed part of the beginning of Ngannou/Stipe because my electric box blew a fuse, ended up streaming it off my phone onto a TV.

Last one I got was Aldo/Conor from my ps4 and I had zero issues, super clear, I was very surprised plus they usually offer like 10% off up front.

its like a sports netflix for 9,99 a month and they also show ufc ppv's now

not sure if you can get it to work in the US though

In germany they force their shitty commentators on us so I'm not going to use DAZN. Rogan & Cruz are irreplaceable

Back