Proven: Lowering Taxes is good and "trickle down" is make believe

ReAnimator Reagan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Alright, so lets start it off by saying some morons think that republicans said don't tax the rich and it will "trickle" down benefits to the regular folk.
The WORST PRESIDENT EVER AKA OBAMA even parroted this lie like the filthy commie scum he is.
tjBrIWd.jpg

Now, Thomas Sowell, a well respected Economist challenged anyone to PROVE any real economist or president made this claim and to date no one has provided proof.
But commie dipshit Obama spouts it......hmmm....

Ok, so back on track. Here is a theory.
7kUIZqQ.jpg

This means that we lower the taxes even for the rich and corporations and there would actually be more economic growth and taxes collected----which idiots might think is contradictory.

Ok, so this is a theory that can be tested.
Well, it has been tested 4 TIMES all with the SAME RESULTS.
The effect on economy was increase rate of rate of growth, increased revenue received by the government, the rich actually paid more taxes even though it was "tax cuts for the rich" and the rich paid a higher percentage of all taxes.

SO IT WORKS.

Well, who did it? 1) bush, 2) reagan, 3) kennedy, 4) andrew melon in 20s
NOTICE JFK on there and he was a democrat. Back then there was no partisan difference on taxes. Way to go dems!!!

One in depth example:
in the early 20s tax rate on top income was 73% and people making over 100k paid 30% of all taxes
by the end of the 20s tax rate cut to 24% on the top incomes and peole making over 100k paid 65% of all taxes

The truth is if you tax the rich and corporations they will not pay it. They put their money into tax exempt securities.
But if you want symbolic tax hike to get votes then you can pretend that taxing the rich extra is a good thing (thanks again dems!)

But don't listen to me, listen to an expert

Uh oh, I wonder if the democrats would call him a mediocre (racist term), even though he grew up in Harlem and worked his way to where he is and is very brilliant and successful----you know how much the dems hate that.

It doesnt work though. Look at Kansas. Right now. They love not taxing the rich and corporations. How has that worked out for them?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/post...trickle-down-tax-cuts/?utm_term=.b8d41c2b0a2c

This is on the federal level. It has only been tried four times. This has to do with FEDERAL TAXATION.
Now, Georgia is not taxing the studios and they got 7 billion in revenue last year from the film/tv industry.

I don't know enought about Kansas to comment.
But at least you have to change the subject to have something to say.

This is on the federal level. It has only been tried four times. This has to do with FEDERAL TAXATION.
Now, Georgia is not taxing the studios and they got 7 billion in revenue last year from the film/tv industry.

I don't know enought about Kansas to comment.
But at least you have to change the subject to have something to say.

ok...... we are holding up Bush as a paragon of how we want the economy to turn out? I remember something bad happening. Cant quite remember though......... How did his economy turn out?

ok...... we are holding up Bush as a paragon of how we want the economy to turn out? I remember something bad happening. Cant quite remember though......... How did his economy turn out?

You tell me. BTW it is listed as Bush and not GWB.

Also, not sure how this is any rebuttal to the facts and the topic of this thread. Seems like you have no arguments to make for whatever your case is so you want to change topics. Maybe you should make another thread.

Sowell is not a respected economist

And trickle down is a failure and a fraud put on the working class of America.

In theory, Trumple down economics work.

In practice...greed kind of takes over.

I encourage their efforts to keep trying though. Not like the other plans have ever worked out...

"Minimum wage should be like $20 an hour. Oh' shit, why is everyone closing up shop? Can't anyone but Walmart afford it? Goddamn big business taking over with their money and ability to squeeze the little guy dry! We need a new plan! Maybe if we made them pay more taxes and raise wages...oh' wait, no, they can do that and still fuck us. Hmmm...maybe we just don't shop at Walmart no more? Yeah! But damn, their prices are low compared to the other guys. Hmmm..."

Last edited:
It's funny that only rich billionaire elites push for trickle down by spending tens of millions lobbying congress.

Why do you think that is? Because they know it's a complete scam that lines their pockets with more money.

This policy does nothing for the general public. In fact every state that tried this are all failing. Kentucky, Kansas, Louisiana, Wisconsin.

Slap on the face of the working classes.

Alright, so lets start it off by saying some morons think that republicans said don't tax the rich and it will "trickle" down benefits to the regular folk.
The WORST PRESIDENT EVER AKA OBAMA even parroted this lie like the filthy commie scum he is.
tjBrIWd.jpg

Now, Thomas Sowell, a well respected Economist challenged anyone to PROVE any real economist or president made this claim and to date no one has provided proof.
But commie dipshit Obama spouts it......hmmm....

So you seem confused...

Do you or do you not believe that lowering tax rates on the rich will increase investment, creating jobs and thus wages for the currently unemployed (or under-employed), ie., the poor?

Because if you believe this, you acknowledge and endorse trickle-down economics.

It doesnt work though. Look at Kansas. Right now. They love not taxing the rich and corporations. How has that worked out for them?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/post...trickle-down-tax-cuts/?utm_term=.b8d41c2b0a2c

Theres a curve obviously and Kansas definitely showed going that far to an extreme was reckless and playing to ideology rather than pragmatism. There are heavily taxed places though that don't seem to see the nightmare Kansas dug themselves into so I'd say there's likely more room on the heavy side then the light. The other thing is the GOP doesn't seem to agree on spending cuts anytime they make these tax breaks. They just project very very generous economic growth to make up the shortfall

Last edited:
Trickle down cannot work as a driver. If you simply give a company money via tax breaks, this does not compel them to automatically hire more workers. And if they dont have a demand for more workers, what is to stop them, and why should they not, simply pocket the money?

The pretense that tax breaks will create jobs does not seem to cohere.

Back