Proud of Conor

Paladin

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I’m a big Khabib fan, rooted for Khabib, and I couldn’t have been happier with how Khabib won.

I want to say I am proud of how Conor Is going about business as usual, mingling with The Who’s who in America, shamelessly promoting ‘proper 12’ and enjoying life with a smile on his face.

He not letting our relentless online jeering and taunting get him down.

I have to give him credit for his positive outlook on life.
<{monica}>

I like how he can still trigger people after a loss. All his haters getting angry because he's having fun at Cowboys game today instead of sitting in a dark room depressed about losing a fight.

I’m a big Khabib fan, rooted for Khabib, and I couldn’t have been happier with how Khabib won.

I want to say I am proud of how Conor Is going about business as usual, mingling with The Who’s who in America, shamelessly promoting ‘proper 12’ and enjoying life with a smile on his face.

He not letting our relentless online jeering and taunting get him down.

I have to give him credit for his positive outlook on life.
<{monica}>
It seems that everybody's moved on from all the ugliness. Best case scenario - Khabib gets a slap on the wrist and defends his title in early 2019 vs. Tony. Don't really care what Conor does, but I wish him all the best.

I like how he can still trigger people after a loss. All his haters getting angry because he's having fun at Cowboys game today instead of sitting in a dark room depressed about losing a fight.
It is, after all, sports entertainment.

Back