Protesters march to Durham, topple confederate monument

Do you support those on the left that destroy State Confederate monuments?

• Total voters
Why is there a need to hurl insults during a debate? Just because we disagree on something, doesn't mean that either person is a bad guy or gal. People have different backgrounds and beliefs based on their life experiences.

I don't agree with a lot of stuff I come across in here, but I've learned to see other people's point of view. We may just disagree, and that's fine.

I've gone back and forth with @PolishHeadlock here and he's a bud. We just come from different backgrounds and we disagree on a subject. So what? I'd still have a beer or 12 with him any day.

Settle down people.

Where's the tolerance?

Why should we tolerate someone who's trolling and intentionally trying to fuck up the war room?

Because his gimmick happens to align with your political belief here, with this issue? Well that is how he's survived for so long.

Why should we tolerate someone who's trolling and intentionally trying to fuck up the war room?

Because his gimmick happens to align with your political belief here, with this issue? Well that is how he's survived for so long.
Yeah, but you have much more fun and have much more to discuss with him here. You say he's trolling just because you don't ageee with him.

I've seen him for a long time and he's pretty consistent with his posts.

Dankballs...if you want an echo chamber turn on CNN....that way you don't have to subject your delicate emotions to an opposing viewpoint.

They also cry a lot so maybe they could lend you a shoulder

Last time his crocodile tears were because "he was afraid of breakfast" so I guess this is a step up?

If you are afraid of a little Cinnamon Toast Crunch then you have major issues.

Dankballs...if you want an echo chamber turn on CNN....that way you don't have to subject your delicate emotions to an opposing viewpoint.

They also cry a lot so maybe they could lend you a shoulder

Last time his crocodile tears were because "he was afraid of breakfast" so I guess this is a step up?

If you are afraid of a little Cinnamon Toast Crunch then you have major issues.

Lol, Cinnamon Toast Crunch is amazing BTW!

Grape Nuts tho...

He's right, the libs are losing their minds because Trump didn't condemn the white supremacist's ENOUGH, and gave zero fucks about the girl who was killed.

They also didn't give a rats ass about the protesters, protesting the marchers, use of violence.

So many fake tears and artificial outrage by the media. It's disgusting.

Why is there a need to hurl insults during a debate? Just because we disagree on something, doesn't mean that either person is a bad guy or gal. People have different backgrounds and beliefs based on their life experiences.

I don't agree with a lot of stuff I come across in here, but I've learned to see other people's point of view. We may just disagree, and that's fine.

I've gone back and forth with @PolishHeadlock here and he's a bud. We just come from different backgrounds and we disagree on a subject. So what? I'd still have a beer or 12 with him any day.

Settle down people.

Yeah @Captain Davis is a good bud and a good dude

Also @ripskater is hilarious and I still can't believe he's been getting people with the same schtick all of these years.
I don't think it's a shtick (anymore) and I don't think it's funny. I think even less of it if the trolling is deliberate.

It's just a message board bud.
You went from "he's not a troll" to "he's trolling and should keep doing it" to "you mad tho" in just 3 posts. You know he's a troll, I know he's a troll, we all know he's a troll. He's also a protected troll. Let's not piss and call it wine. Maybe he's a worthy troll, because of his longevity and consistency. I don't know why it amuses people, but it obviously does, and that's why he's here. But tolerating certain trolls does not make them not trolls.

You went from "he's not a troll" to "he's trolling and should keep doing it" to "you mad tho" in just 3 posts. You know he's a troll, I know he's a troll, we all know he's a troll. He's also a protected troll. Let's not piss and call it wine. Maybe he's a worthy troll, because of his longevity and consistency. I don't know why it amuses people, but it obviously does, and that's why he's here. But tolerating certain trolls does not make them not trolls.

I think it's mostly harmless fun, occasionally pretty funny. I've compared him to Ken M before:

ef6c4c631b9cd541b68c1d9a96cf776d.jpg

32516b5cb43c1ae2fc8c0471de9d9f6d.jpg

1494407385666579273.png

Rip's not nearly as clever, though.

You're a troll too. Most people here are.

Who cares tho? Are we not just having fun and shooting the shit?

Jesus, has ripskater rustled you that much?

I think it's mostly harmless fun, occasionally pretty funny. I've compared him to Ken M before:

1494407385666579273.png

I don't get the appeal, and I'm even an Andy Kaufman fan. Meh. This is Tony Clifton stuff, not my thing.

1494407385666579273.png

Most people here claim you are a troll. I enjoy having you around. If we all agreed, we would have nothing to talk about.

Back