Pros Pick Khabib vs Conor

My biggest takeaway from that video is that Ortega is fucking enormous.

he's on top of the cage giving the finger to the crowd, like a truly humble man in victory.

he's also so humble in defeat he says he lost to nate because it was a battle of energies, or that mayweather wasn't strong or fast, just so composed. he's so humble he can't even.
He's more humble in defeat than victory. He goes WWE when he wins

I thought Mendes would beat Conor . I thought Aldo would beat Conor . I thought Alvarez would beat Conor . Im not betting against him again .

My biggest takeaway from that video is that Ortega is fucking enormous.

The guy's got a weird frame. Definitely a big guy for FW. Poor little frankie needs to drop to 135lbs.

Great lets watch and discredit anyone I disagree with.

I bet I can find a case where they have picked wrong before.

And if I find one that of course means I am right and my guy will win.

And if they picked against my guy before and he won this automatically means that they can never be taken serious again.

1472579424935.png

Funny thing is, I am constantly attacked as being a raging Conor ball hugger, but I picked against him in all those fights too. It's not that I didn't think he was good, but rather I thought it was too soon for him and the UFC would end up killing another hype train by rushing them too quickly. The fact that he won illustrates, beyond a shadow of a doubt, just how good he is. Aldo was the best P4P fighter arguably ever at that point, and Conor str8 washed him with ease.

Hey, let's make a thread about an over a week old video. Surely no one on Sherdog has posted it before.

It will be posted at least ten more times before the fight happens. You'd think it's fight week already with the amount of buzz around here for this fight.

Mcgregor of course. He's da fookin dooble champ and yuns will do fookin nootin

Lol@the idea of Khabib getting anyone down in the middle of the cage.

?

Didn't have much troubles doing it against an Olympic qualifier for the UK In wrestling:

DrP4FkD.gif

Or against an NCAA div II wrestler

FriendlyGlossyDotterel-max-1mb.gif

Or against his last opponent, yet another wrestler better than Conor...

HarmlessLoneBarb-max-14mb.gif

Either you don't watch his fights, or you don't know what "anyone" means, or you were making a sweeping generalization.

Back