Pros & Cons of Eating from a Food Truck?

I eat lots of mexican food from trucks, or sidewalk vendors. I can see that they do cook the food thoroughly. That should kill all the bacteria.

I eat lots of mexican food from trucks, or sidewalk vendors. I can see that they do cook the food thoroughly. That should kill all the bacteria.

but how bad do you explode on the toilet? i mean this will ensure the shit is fire

Cons: diarrhea
Pros : Losing weight from massive diarrhea and being bed ridden for days

I know a guy that died eating some of that crap in the Philippines. He should have went to the doctors a day earlier

It ain't cheap. And simultaneously inconvenient, rarely anywhere to sit, and occasionally convenient, if they come nearby,

It's fun and often prepared by owners so there's pride. It breaks up monotony if you go to the same places everyday.

The trick is going to a non-ticketed truck festival. They's one every Friday in Granada Hills, CA, and in the summer Wednesdays too.

For the people saying that food trucks are cheap, that isn't necessarily true. In a big city like NYC food trucks are generally cheap as they cater to everyday people. In a mid-sized city like Charlotte where white hipsters are the ones who flood to food trucks because it's trendy, food trucks are expensive as fuck for what you get.

Pro convenience, and fast

Con could get sick if its not sanitary remember they are out all day and those vehicles get hot, if they leave mayo out for a while and other stuff it could grow bacteria and you can get sick

I seen one food truck where they had 4 people cooking in the back and they were all sweating dripping with sweat and I just gave my food to some homeless guy who was next to it he was happy, and I went to eat at Halal guys which was a few blocks away.

I didnt want to eat those street tacos when I saw that fat greasy ass dudes sweat drip on it.

Pro convenience, and fast

Con could get sick if its not sanitary remember they are out all day and those vehicles get hot, if they leave mayo out for a while and other stuff it could grow bacteria and you can get sick

I seen one food truck where they had 4 people cooking in the back and they were all sweating dripping with sweat and I just gave my food to some homeless guy who was next to it he was happy, and I went to eat at Halal guys which was a few blocks away.

I didnt want to eat those street tacos when I saw that fat greasy ass dudes sweat drip on it.

Darn now I gotta watch them closely so the cooks don't sweat on my food. :eek:

Never eaten from a food truck before even though there are 4 districts in my area where they serve customers.
A family member scared me with an assumption 5 years ago about health and sanitization issues with food trucks, which made me boycott them for quite some time.
Now I need sherdog "expert" opinions about this.

How often do you eat from food trucks?
What did you order?
Was it worth eating?
Would you recommend others to slightly dine there?
What didn't you like about the food at food trucks?
What would you change?
Maybe 3-5 times per two months, I go to a food that makes fish tacos.

It tastes great, plus the diarrhea and parasites it causes help me to shed a few pounds.

I had a $10 alligator taco last week.
I had to stop here.

youre-going-down-a-path-i-cant-follow-adme-21652742.png

Last edited:
I guess a con would be the fact that you're eating food from a truck

Pros: Good ass food. Restaurant type food at fast food prices.

Cons: Could be a "roach" coach. The owners may not follow proper sanitation practices. Furthermore, eating from a food truck might be addicting.

Darn now I gotta watch them closely so the cooks don't sweat on my food. :eek:
Kogi BBQ Taco its a popular fusion food they are good trucks
they have them out her ein So Cal
4c65f2dc-7844-49a3-9293-210c46204482.jpg

they got that bomb korean tacos man
3413444989_684bab9804.jpg

As far as Mexican food trucks go, the ones that look the shittiest where the person can't even speak English tend to be the best.

As far as Mexican food trucks go, the ones that look the shittiest where the person can't even speak English tend to be the best.

pros - none
cons - your a piece of shit if you eat from from a vehicle

Back