Props to Ramsey Nijem.

Armitage Shanks

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Very close fight...absolutely nothing between them...I thought the last round was a draw but I thought Nijem did enough to take the fight before sudden death. Those two were definitely the best two fighters in the house in my opinion. Such a technical brawl - easily fight of the season so far.

And finally props to Nijem for giving Cody and his douchebag team a dose of their own medicine. And I love how little 5'2 Cody tries to respond but knows he'd get his tiny ass raped by 5'11 Nijem if he tried the aggressive shit he tries with TJ. And I loved when they called him a dick and he said 'you are what you eat'. They didn't get it. Team TJ ate team Alpha male for breakfast!

I like Ramsey, seems very charismatic and fun. Hopefully we will see him in the ufc or bellator soon

Ya, it was a great fight. Nijem and Krause were both impressive. Ramsey took the loss like a champ too.

There's a open spot on the televised prelims for the redemption card.

I'm guessing two of the contestants who don't make the finals will fill it, hopefully Nijem is one of them.

Cody called him an asshole and he said you are what you eat, referring to him eating out his gf's asshole , not dick. And yes Ramsey seems to be the only one that stands up to Cody, And yes he would mop the floor with Cody

I do not see how Ramsey can think he won the third round.

WAR Ramsey.
Funny, cool personality, and a great fighter.
Oh, and not that it makes a difference one way or another, but his gf is hot.

That was an absolute battle, props to him

Still remember when he knocked out Dariush and fucked up my bets super bad

He won that fight

I agree. I was surprised it even went to the sudden victory round, I had Nijem winning both rounds 10-9. Not dominating, but actually fighting as opposed go Krause's fake guillotine attempts.

Just watched their fight...thought Ramsey did enough to eke out the win. Either way, he should be brought back.

I agree. I was surprised it even went to the sudden victory round, I had Nijem winning both rounds 10-9. Not dominating, but actually fighting as opposed go Krause's fake guillotine attempts.

I thought he lost the first but second was 10-8

Very close fight...absolutely nothing between them...I thought the last round was a draw but I thought Nijem did enough to take the fight before sudden death. Those two were definitely the best two fighters in the house in my opinion. Such a technical brawl - easily fight of the season so far.

And finally props to Nijem for giving Cody and his douchebag team a dose of their own medicine. And I love how little 5'2 Cody tries to respond but knows he'd get his tiny ass raped by 5'11 Nijem if he tried the aggressive shit he tries with TJ. And I loved when they called him a dick and he said 'you are what you eat'. They didn't get it. Team TJ ate team Alpha male for breakfast!

How was Ramsey the 2nd best fighter there? He just comes forward winging wild punches. I don't see how he won the 3rd. He had 0 energy and throw some awfully weak arm punches.

How was Ramsey the 2nd best fighter there? He just comes forward winging wild punches. I don't see how he won the 3rd. He had 0 energy and throw some awfully weak arm punches.

I'd say that arguably beating the number one fighter might be a clue?

plus his girlfriend is finally and once and for all the hottest woman on planet Earth.

Nijem is a bitchy whiner. And his jokes are shit.

Back