Prophet Muhammad Cartoon Contest

Correction. He is taking the side of the strong. Islam is strong, cartoonists are not. Europeans talk shit and then beg for their lives when the consequences come. Like that coward Van gogh and now the cowardice here. They are finally learning that comedy is neither a sword or a shield. We know how this ends. Nihilist European douche mocks Islam and then gets flayed.

Islam is only "strong" when enabled by weakness.

It is no surprise that the countries in Europe which have not yet been domesticated, have managed to completely repel Islam's influence.

People should have freedom of speech and expression. People should not murder others when they are offended.

There should be laws support both of those things. It is that simple.

Had I continued with my record label I was going to parody this with Muhammad.

231db88140cc32823605fc09548159a0.1500
Chuck Biscuits FTW

On a Slayer related note - you'd think Angel of Death would be a favourite of ISIS instead of haram.
Season in the Abyss was filmed in a muslim majority country...

Season in the Abyss was filmed in a muslim majority country...
Hah. Never knew that, but makes sense if I remember the vid right.

Esit: haven't seen the vid in probably over 20 years. Yeah, judging by the pyramids and the sphinx you're right. Lol

Last edited:
Islam is only "strong" when enabled by weakness.

It is no surprise that the countries in Europe which have not yet been domesticated, have managed to completely repel Islam's influence.
Well if you look at it the European countries that are the strongest are the ones that have the higher Muslim populations(UK, France, Germany, Russia) while its the lesser countries that show the most resistance to Muslim immigration. The obvious reason for that is that the strong countries were able to conquer Muslim territory and thus had more mingling with their populations while the weak ones did not.

Well if you look at it the European countries that are the strongest are the ones that have the higher Muslim populations(UK, France, Germany, Russia) while its the lesser countries that show the most resistance to Muslim immigration. The obvious reason for that is that the strong countries were able to conquer Muslim territory and thus had more mingling with their populations while the weak ones did not.

When did Germany conquer Muslim territory? Note that having a big Muslim minority did not make Germany strong.

Are there any Muslims on this forum?
Very few. But why would we engage? Read the posts in this thread, not exactly people I want to debate with when they call our faith all kinds of names.

Last edited:
When did Germany conquer Muslim territory? Note that having a big Muslim minority did not make Germany strong.
They used to have African colonies which had some Muslim populations but you are right in that they are the exception. Their Muslim population are mostly Turks and thus unrelated to their colonial rule in Africa.

Free speech >

I think a well known Karate forum should have a Auschwitz cartoon competition. Anyone in? We might make the Huffpost!

Very few. But why would we engage? Read the posts in this thread, not exactly people I want to debate with when they call our faith all kinds of names.

I didnt call your religion any names. So how do you feel about freedom of speech and situations such as the ones in the OP?

I didnt call your religion any names. So how do you feel about freedom of speech and situations such as the ones in the OP?

I don't think I really need to specify it's you, just look at the general comments from the posters here.

To your question: I believe in freedom of expression, and being able to speak freely. And it's also expressed in the Quran (71:8-9. 34:13).
Would I draw the prophet? No. It serves no point, it's idolatry, and doing it in public is merely seeking attention and provocation.
Just like many here frown on some feminist gushing blood out of her vagina on a canvas, seeing it as pointless, stupid and intentionally provocative, so is the contests of drawing the prophet. But neither the feminist, nor the person drawing the prophet should have to fear for his/her life.

Edit: some clarification.

Last edited:
Back