International Prophecy coming true? War between Israel and Magog

With the creation of the modern Israel, all the woes of revelation followed by the day of wrath are still left to occur. Everything is set up for the end times narrative to play out now. Babylon the great still has to fall which many say is the USA.

However, I think it's a global system. Order out of chaos is how the illuminati plan on creating a one world system, so Babylon the great is probably our current world system. And we know their plan is to drastically reduce the world's population, so we are in for some hard times as this gets fulfilled. The bible says that the entire world weeps for Babylon. This process here could be quick or it could draw out for centuries, no one knows.

The bible also gives many clues that it is the work of Satan and the rich men who serve him on earth who bring about the end times and the day of wrath. For those who follow Christ, it's all about doing right in the face of wrong. Staying righteous like how Noah and Lot did.

I've heard Babylon being analogous to the US, or the Catholic church. The pope is 'on board' with the world system from the looks of it. I don't know enough about what these prophecies are based on though to have much insight into interpretation.

I suspect they will be loosely followed, so not really prophetic but more of a guideline.

The world system is most definitely being guided into fruition by wealthy men on earth. Who they ultimately answer to is not an easy thing to know, but occultism seems to be up their alley and it wouldn't be a stretch for them to be influenced by satanic, power based doctrines.

From the prophetic/blueprint point of view, I think the third template has to be built first so we can rest easy in the mean time.

I've heard Babylon being analogous to the US, or the Catholic church. The pope is 'on board' with the world system from the looks of it. I don't know enough about what these prophecies are based on though to have much insight into interpretation.

I suspect they will be loosely followed, so not really prophetic but more of a guideline.

The world system is most definitely being guided into fruition by wealthy men on earth. Who they ultimately answer to is not an easy thing to know, but occultism seems to be up their alley and it wouldn't be a stretch for them to be influenced by satanic, power based doctrines.

From the prophetic/blueprint point of view, I think the third template has to be built first so we can rest easy in the mean time.

I can see the the cases for the US and the Catholic Church as being mystery Babylon as well.

I'd say the US is the better candidate of the two. As far as the Catholic Church being destroyed, I just don't see how that would cause sorrow across the entire world. The US falling would certainly affect the entire world though. In fact, i would say we have a much greater influence on the world today than the Catholic Church does both with our entertainment industries and our economic and military power. There are also records of Rockefellers and others saying that it is the US who stands in their way of creating a new world order. So I can certainly see it being the US.

I don't think the third temple has to be built before Babylon falls, but it certainly has to be in place when the antichrist is a public figure and is in total control of what is left. That is where he declares himself to be god. And it also says he puts an end to the sacrifices. So the world may still have a lot of time. It could happen quickly or it could happen over the course of centuries. No one knows.

I understand why you would think that. I have only myself to blame for the way I've conducted myself in the past.

But all and all you seem like a good dude even though you have a few too many discrepancies and inconsisties in your story lol.

I do admit though you seem to know the bible pretty good

But all and all you seem like a good dude even though you have a few too many discrepancies and inconsisties in your story lol.

I do admit though you seem to know the bible pretty good

Last winter I told you a lie based on a real experience I had, and you busted me. Like I said, I understand why you would think I'm trolling.

I had a catholic religious education when I was a kid and I've been reading the bible daily the last 6 weeks. So I do know my bible.

Well, for me, I came to a point in my late twenties where I was reading through the Bible like never before. The verse where Jesus said, "The words I have spoken to you they are spirit and they are life," leapt off the page. I looked up the Greek word for spirit and it is "pneuma." I believed that if I filled my mind with Jesus' words (the Bible), I would literally be filling myself with His Spirit.

Anyway, I acquired a recording of the New Testament and would listen to it whenever I'd drive. At home I was reading the Bible through (particularly the New Testament) ravenously up to consecutive books every day. Over the space of 4 or 5 years I think I must have gone through the New Testament dozens if not hundreds or a thousand times (I lost track). I only completed reading through the Old Testament 2x (I believe), though parts like Psalms and Proverbs I'm sure thousands of times, and the Torah and maybe Isaiah dozens of times.

But regarding the pouring over the New Testament, I found that several things stuck out to me (and these, largely, without any outside persuasion).

The most startling point and something that I can say with certainty that no one told me to believe, was that Jesus is God. One day it just dawned on me with clarity. Another thing, was the simplicity of the gospel message (indivisable saving faith). A third theme was the power of faith. And finally (though I know there were many more learning's), there was the immediacy in Jesus' words and other New Testament writings of His return and the end of all things.

My brother was the one to first come across Preterism, but I was sort of primed for it (so to speak) as probably one verse more than any stuck out to me - the verse in Matthew 25 (I believe) where Jesus tells His disciples, "I tell you the truth, this generation will not pass away until everything is accomplished. Heaven and earth will pass away but my words will not pass away."

My brother mentioned something too, regarding the writing of Revelation, that I thought was interesting. Though many/most scholars give it a post-70 AD penning (I believe around 90 AD), there is no mention of the destruction of Jerusalem in it - strange considering the prominence of the city in prophecy.

Anyway, I then read a thick volume called The Parousia which is more or less a commentary on The Bible by James S. Russell. I found it quite interesting (a long volume) though the strength of it tapered off towards the end.

From there, however, I went and began what I consider one of the most meaty theological books I've ever read on any topic. The book is called, "The Spirit Of Prophecy" by Max R King. Each paragraph is like meal. Mr King breaks down the prophetic language of the OT (spelling out the types of prophecy) and then that of the NT (showing the fulling antitypes). The Spirit of Prophecy book didn't feel like a sell-job, it just came across as the most thorough breakdown of prophetic language that I'd ever read - and it looked accurate to scripture.

Now about this time, I suffered a few deep heartbreaks . . . As result (at least in part), I lost enthusiasm or interest in my study of prophecy and even the scriptures. Admittedly my faith was shaken. I failed to finish The Spirit of Prophecy and my regular reading of the Bible dropped off. I could go into much more detail but I'll leave it at that.

However, with everything that I read and studied, it seemed to me that all prophecy was fulfilled in that first century. It seemed to me that "Full Preterism" had a VERY compelling argument.

Buuuut . . . I realize my human side. I have competing biases and leanings that could have warred against proper or complete interpration. So this is where I stand today. I'm not sure if its a copout to not hold faster to a conclusion, but there does look to be global, prophetic activity centring in the ME like never before in known history.

I'm pretty sure sabretruth holds to a preterist view and also a universalist position (which I don't agree with).

For myself, world events and even conversing now gives me some desire to study again. I hate to use the word "whollistically," but ulitimately I want to come to a proper conclusion on these matters.

I guess I don't bring up Preterism much because it is a difficult topic to discuss in short conversations. Prophecy in general is a challenging one.

I first started studying the preterist point of view about 3 years ago. Personally, I became convinced it was more accurate than the futurist endtime stuff being taught today. But I consider myself to be a partial preterist rather than a full preterist. Jonathan Welton and Gary DeMar have wrote some good stuff from a partial preterist perspective.

Dude... Israel is practically the center of it.

Did you know Israel was signed over (Balfour Declaration) to Rothschilds, and the street outside the knesset is called Rothschild?

And that is not to mention the symbol of Zion on the US one dollar bill and Israeli flag..

It's basically a fiefdom of the international bankers.

I tried to tell Colby this but he won't listen. Like I mentioned earlier in this thread, Israel is currently owned by the Rothschilds, and the Rothschilds are Vatican puppets. The "King of Jerusalem is Juan Carlos of Spain, and he is a Papal knight, just like the Rothschilds.

Welcome to third edition of "prophecy coming true?" Last 2 editions have been welcomed with nothing but open arms.

This will be a cumulation of 'prophecy coming true?' We see Syria heating up. ISIS fighting over there, the mass refugees fleeing the area and I referred to these events possible prophesied in Isaiah 17:

A prophecy against Damascus:
See, Damascus will no longer be a city
but will become a heap of ruins.
2 The cities of Aroer will be deserted
and left to flocks, which will lie down,
with no one to make them afraid.
3 The fortified city will disappear from Ephraim,
and royal power from Damascus;
the remnant of Aram will be
like the glory of the Israelites,
declares the Lord Almighty."

Now were witnessing Russia roll into Syria. What's interesting about this that many bible scholars speculate that Russia will invade Israel. They speculate that Russia is Magog in the book of Ezekiel. Though at this current moment it's hard to see it happening because in the prophecy of Ezekiel, Israel is at peace and living in safety/ I wouldn't say Israel is safe at all concerning all the issues going on over there but who knows.

Some say this event (magog invading Israel) will happen in the beginning part of the tribulation and Israel is being protected by the peace treaty. Here's the passage I refer to in Ezekiel 38:
14Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say to Gog: This is what the Sovereign Lord says: In that day, when my people Israel are living in safety, will you not take notice of it? 15You will come from your place in the far north, you and many nations with you, all of them riding on horses, a great horde, a mighty army. 16You will advance against my people Israel like a cloud that covers the land. In days to come, Gog, I will bring you against my land, so that the nations may know me when I am proved holy through you before their eyes.
17 This is what the Sovereign Lord says: You are the one I spoke of in former days by my servants the prophets of Israel. At that time they prophesied for years that I would bring you against them. 18This is what will happen in that day: When Gog attacks the land of Israel, my hot anger will be aroused, declares the Sovereign Lord. 19In my zeal and fiery wrath I declare that at that time there shall be a great earthquake in the land of Israel. 20The fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, the beasts of the field, every creature that moves along the ground, and all the people on the face of the earth will tremble at my presence. The mountains will be overturned, the cliffs will crumble and every wall will fall to the ground. 21I will summon a sword against Gog on all my mountains, declares the Sovereign Lord. Every mans sword will be against his brother. 22I will execute judgment on him with plague and bloodshed; I will pour down torrents of rain, hailstones and burning sulfur on him and on his troops and on the many nations with him. 23And so I will show my greatness and my holiness, and I will make myself known in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the Lord.

What's interesting to note that as of right now Russia and Israel are on good terms and both have expressed they do not want conflict. In the prophecy in Ezekiel Israel is totally surprised by the attack of Magog and Magog seems to have been steered or almost forced against her will to attack Israel given this verse from Ezekiel:

"I am against you, Gog, chief prince ofb Meshek and Tubal. 4I will turn you around, put hooks in your jaws and bring you out with your whole army"

So will Russia invade Israel? Who knows. But they have set up shop right next door. The prophecy of Damascus being destroyed from Isaiah could be fulfilled at any moment. And to add to the series of events were witnessing uprising at Israel's holy site where the temple could be rebuilt.

Also the temple is already designed and Israel is just waiting to set up the temple at an opportune time:

http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/3...holy-temple-jewish-world/#ydmrXasXhGCX40EB.97

So what will happen? Who knows maybe Russia will sit down and play nick-nack paddy wack with ISIS, differences will be settled in Syria and head home, then Iran will bro hug it out with Israel and make amends over a movie and all will be fine. But things appear to be coming together all at once from a biblical perspective... Interesting times we are living in.

***update****

Just learned that Iran has troops I'm Syria to support Assad. Iran allies with a Russia we could potentially see how Russia could be forced to chose between the 2.

We know how much Iran likes Israel since they've been threatening to wipe them off the map.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/iran-sends-15000-troops-to-support-assad-in-syria/article/2565691

****UPDATE TO THE UPDATE****

With the failed Turkey coup Turkey and U.S. relations begin to weaken. U.S. is Israel's biggest ally and Turkey pretty much just threatened the U.S. when it said:

"Any country that stands by cleric Gulen will be at war with Turkey."

Could this be the turning point for Turkey/Russia alliance which will one day invade Turkey? Check out post #21 and #24 concerning Turkey that was talked about last year.

BUMP!!!

Yeah it could be fulfillment of prophecy, or it could be people fighting over an area that's been fought over for as long as there's been people.

The Place of the Skull came by its name honestly.

200w.gif

Yeah it could be fulfillment of prophecy, or it could be people fighting over an area that's been fought over for as long as there's been people.

The Place of the Skull came by its name honestly.

Golgotha?

Back