Proof Toquinho should not be cut.

Go watch the video of Palhares vs. David Avellan at ADCC. You will see that Palhares has devastating leg locks and some sort of severe learning disability. It's a potent combination that could end somebody's career. I was a serious fan of his once, but it was a good decision for the UFC to let him go.

I think he should be brought back. Dana wont ever admit he's wrong though so i wouldn't count on it.

It's funny that you say that because the reaction I'm seeing from the pros who do grapple is that he held it too long.

Yeah like Renzo, The Nog bros and Mario Sperry

Anyone equivocating "one second" (colloquially an indefinite extremely short period of time), and "one second" (the duration of 9,192,631,770 periods of the radiation corresponding to the transition between the two hyperfine levels of the ground state of the caesium 133 atom, which is actually a really long time to withstand crippling pain [try holding your finger on the stove that long]) isn't worth arguing with.

I have already debated you but obviousdly are to stupid to "get it". I answered your idiotic questions. Again your "questions" are like comparing apples to oranges in this situation.

I had plenty of answers you Palhares apologist you just dont want to hear them and tried to spin it into what other fighters have done. Nice spin job. It's apples and oranges you fool.

You proved yourself out to be a biased Palhares nuthugger for not accepting the FACTS surrounging Palhares case and spinning other incidents that is like comparing apples to oranges to bolster your point. Keep trying because you are in the minority.

You seem to have a hard problem accepting FACTS and try to win your argument into spinning it into an apples and oranges argument Bringing up Hendo incidents or the acts of other fighters like Rampage or BJ.

The only difference that your moronic biased mind cant get is that those guys did not get suspended or cut because they are not repete offenders and dont have multiple time Athletic commission suspensions like your boyfriend Palhares has for breaking the rules. Get it yet you biased Palhares nutthugger?

I guess I have to educate your sorry A** again.

In 2007 in Brazil Palhares choked Heilo Dipp unconscious with a rear-naked choke, he then had to be pulled off by the ref. FACT!

In his very NEXT FIGHT just 5 months later Palhares did it again with a heel-hook finish of Flavio Luiz Moura. FACT!

Now fast foward to the UFC and now this is the second time he has pulled this crap in the UFC.

UFC 111 Rousimar Palhares was suspended by the NJ state athletic commission for holding the heel hook for too long. FACT!

Brazil's athletic commission suspended Palhares 120 days for not releasing the submission on Pierce. FACT

He's a repete offender and has no business fighting in the best organization in the world he's a liabiliaty to not only the UFC but to the health and well being of the fighters he fights.

There is no use for a guy like Palhares to be fighting in the best organization with his past repeat offences.

I WILL SAY IT AGAIN ! You seem to have a hard problem accepting FACTS and try to win your argument into spinning it into an apples and oranges argument Bringing up Hendo incidents or the acts of other fighters like Rampage or BJ.

I WILL SAY THIS AGAIN! The only difference that your moronic biased mind cant get is that those guys did not get suspended or cut because they are not repete offenders and dont have multiple time Athletic commission suspensions like your boyfriend Palhares has for breaking the rules. Get it yet you biased Palhares nutthugger?

Again, why am I even wasting my time with you? Your a Palhares apologist, get over it. He is gone from the UFC and will never be back accept it and move on little boy.

I laugh at your pitiful arguments.

You start basing your assumption I am a palhares apoligist.

What you fail to understand is that I agree with the UFC cut. As long as it is a change on their policy and not as a knee jerk reaction due to the Fox deal.

therefore, all you wrote abovge is void and null since you failed to realize I couldn't care less if he was cut or not.

I care that they do not protect the next guy who does that just because he might be a big name.

you fail again (as usual)

Back