*PROOF* That Jon Jones Is Coming Back In 2018

I feel like TS is poking a dead horse

<Gordonhat>

f7FdEdG.jpg

Since you can write anything worth shit and post dumb crap and pictures to get likes received, please explain to me IN DETAIL how this gets Jones past MULTIPLE failed drug tests?
You seem pretty clenched up about a little joke. You ever consider sticking this some place to make your own diamond?
drCcNiK.jpg

I'm going to divert the discussion back to the Matthews eye gouge because this crappy joke thread needs hijacking.

WTF. Who was reffing? The eye gouge (note, far worse than your standard eye poke) was the most heinous foul ever and the replay clearly shows he got out of a tight sub because of it. Then, the ref having seen the replay (because he obviously wasn't watching the fight as it happened), he not only doesn't disqualify him, he doesn't even take a point away.

The fuck is wrong with refs nowadays? I mean, most of Sherdog could have made that call on the spot. He cheated in the most dangerous way to escape a sub. He should have been DQ'd, or a the very least had a point deducted.

you are quite the negative person.

the last few threads today your comments have all consisted of "fuck this, shit that, you're a white belt, and/or something about people posting just for likes"

i don't think MMA forums are the proper place to let off steam.

let's try to be positive it's only Tuesday

Ok troll, here is a challenge for you: Show me a thread OF MINE where i said "fuck this" or "shit that".........

Crickets.......

Alexander got two wins off eye pokes... so this theory is flawless.

<[analyzed}>
might be onto something here

Cool story bro...
Let me translate for those Sherdoggers who don't speak SEAN LONG
Cool Story Bro = I have no idea what to say because what you said about me is 100% accurate and I have no ability to admit it.

I thought that this was gonna be legitimate.

Let me translate for those Sherdoggers who don't speak SEAN LONG
Cool Story Bro = I have no idea what to say because what you said about me is 100% accurate and I have no ability to admit it.

Fuck off troll......

Back