Proof that Conor is still the double champion

Hey ts,
dreams.gif

That's FOUR belts, ZERO defenses.....Nothing to do with hate or jealousy. I love how hard you Conor fans try and dismiss his cowardliness.
Look, i understand that how his nuthuggers act like he'll defend if given a chance, but the cowardliness thing you said is bullshit. Why will someone want to get in the octagon with Khabib when he can make more money fighting the goat in other sport?
Hes not coward, its business

Your not the champ until you defend the belt for the first time.

Look, i understand that how his nuthuggers act like he'll defend if given a chance, but the cowardliness thing you said is bullshit. Why will someone want to get in the octagon with Khabib when he can make more money fighting the goat in other sport?
Suuuurree it is.

I would laugh if at aldo holloway press conférence conor just walks in and grabs aldos belt again
Yea! Then he'd be the triple champ! because apparently being the champ is just having physical possession of the belt ... FAIL.

I cant respect "man" under 6'0

Sorry, TS

It's not either or. I can't blame Conor for taking time out to get Mayweather payday but defend the belt until the fight is made (probably never will)

Not 145 Champ. Props for beating Aldo, but he left 145 without one single title defense and fought Nate Diaz twice and Alvarez once. Now he fights no one. If Conor doesn't fight the winner of Ferguson - Khabib within a reasonable time frame, he doesn't deserve the 155 belt either. It's not like Alvarez hasn't lost some fights along the way to others at 155. I think there are plenty of people at 155 who can beat Conor if given the chance. The UFC gifted Conor the Alvarez title fight given that Conor was recently submitted by a marginal Top 10 155 fighter on 10 days notice. Barboza didn't get a title shot when he got submitted by Ferguson in a fight he was winning up to the point he got caught in a wrestling scramble and choked out. Usually when you lose, you have to put another win streak together...

ducking both Khabib and Ferguson makes you a double champion
3o84Ub8nIujskDSqVa.gif

Sorry, triple champion to be accurate

Stripped. You dont win a belt leave the division without cementing anything and get to keep your championship status. Hate to break it to you but everybodys moved on from caring about conor at fw.

Back