Proof Illegals Vote in Elections - Scientific Survey

how many voted? 8?

with your many thread topics lately, it just seems like youre carrying a lot of emo baggage about the status of the popular vote in the last election. let it go.
Of the million of illegals in the US, you seriously think only 8 voted? .....wtf?

First, I think illegals vote.

Secondly, you know I was going to shit all over your Science Direct source because the web page looks like a child built it, but then I did some research and it is actually a legit source. Glad I searched that before I put my foot in my mouth.

That's how most university library web pages looks like. You just want the studies in easy to access, read and print format, not a bunch of pretty menu items.

Nice to see the occasional smart cookie who thinks before they speak. Pretty rare here.

for you people bitching about the thread, whenever something is said about illegals voting the left/medias go to line is "you have no proof of that" yet when its proven the discussion is avoided and the shift is applied.

the truth of the matter is everyone knows illegals vote, the left just doesn't give a shit, for lots of reasons, not having any morals is probably the worst of them

Back