Proof Illegals Vote in Elections - Scientific Survey

Illegals left their shit country to come here. Their opinion should never be taken into consideration, it's why their country sucked in the first place

No it isn't.

You're an idiot. Do not reply nonsense to me again.

It's hilarious seeing these people on college campuses giving speeches about how to improve America. Improvement starts with their departure.

Once again, more nonsense.

America is the way it is because of the baby boomers. You ruined it, they're just trying to fix it.

On the contrary, that means it matters more as the value of the vote is worth more.

Not if Amercians start voting.

If majority of America voted it wouldn't matter but they don't, technically the election shouldn't even matter because less than half of the country votes.

The problem lies with the people of the United States.

dude we get it, you dont care about the popular vote.

so no need to continue making threads in an effort to discredit the numbers. you dont care, since the electoral is all that matters. no need to convince us. i mean, youve even provided "scientific" proof now. if science says it, then it has to be true. like global warming.

you sound butthurt from getting exposed

You just contradicted yourself. First you say "So no, this article doesn't prove that illegals vote in elections" then you say "illegals, sometimes, very rarely, vote". Which is it, buddy?

You're a smart dude, you can figure it out.

There are many reasons for this, but it's easy to downplay the importance of voting when you know for a fact which way your state is going to go. I like the Electoral College, but it sucks when you know your vote is completely irrelevant to the presidential election. I want some of that swing state excitement!

Come to PA.

dude we get it, you dont care about the popular vote.

so no need to continue making threads in an effort to discredit the numbers. you dont care, since the electoral is all that matters. no need to convince us. i mean, youve even provided "scientific" proof now. if science says it, then it has to be true. like global warming.

I love this salt. And the quotes around "science". Please keep posting. It makes me smile from ear to ear every time.

I wonder which is a bigger problem: illegal votes or bullshit laws keeping legal voters from voting?

I wonder which is a bigger problem: illegal votes or bullshit laws keeping legal voters from voting?

Definitely illegal voting. The biggest thing that keeps legal voters from voting is when Democrats unregister them during the primaries because their algorithm suggests they'll vote Bernie.

Definitely illegal voting. The biggest thing that keeps legal voters from voting is when Democrats unregister them during the primaries because their algorithm suggests they'll vote Bernie.

Got a source to quantify that?

Nobody on the left claims that there aren't votes cast by illegals, what they dispute is the ludicrous claims that MILLIONS are voting illegally when all the evidence points to fraud being an inconsequential few.

The problem is that the "protections" that the republicans want to put in place to stop illegal voting are going to prevent thousands of times more legal votes than illegal votes.

europe where they still have better education results, better crime rates, and better quality of life than the united states?

Or are we talking about Hungary and Turkey here?

Are you talking about the European Countries that are more homogeneous than the US in their "whiteness"? Like Finland or Switzerland right?

europe where they still have better education results, better crime rates, and better quality of life than the united states?

Or are we talking about Hungary and Turkey here?
Give it time, that shit is quickly evaporating.

Every time people complain about non citizens voting, it's always, "Oh come on, it's hardly happening at all."

1. It's almost always coming from the ones who benefit from it.

2. That something unacceptable is happening isn't made better by saying it's hardly happening.

3. How do they know the extent to which something is happening which we don't seriously look into?

The denial of the problem is as ugly as the problem.

Back