Proof Illegals Vote in Elections - Scientific Survey

EvilWasLittle

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Here is a scientific survey which proves non-citizens have voted in elections and it is assumed they still do as no laws have changed to stop them.

Highlights
•First use of representative sample to measure non-citizen voting in USA.
•Some non-citizens cast votes in U.S. elections despite legal bans.
•Non-citizens favor Democratic candidates over Republican candidates.
•Non-citizen voting likely changed 2008 outcomes including Electoral College votes and the composition of Congress.
•Voter photo-identification rules have limited effect on non-citizen participation.

Abstract
In spite of substantial public controversy, very little reliable data exists concerning the frequency with which non-citizen immigrants participate in United States elections. Although such participation is a violation of election laws in most parts of the United States, enforcement depends principally on disclosure of citizenship status at the time of voter registration. This study examines participation rates by non-citizens using a nationally representative sample that includes non-citizen immigrants. We find that some non-citizens participate in U.S. elections, and that this participation has been large enough to change meaningful election outcomes including Electoral College votes, and Congressional elections. Non-citizen votes likely gave Senate Democrats the pivotal 60th vote needed to overcome filibusters in order to pass health care reform and other Obama administration priorities in the 111th Congress.

Keywords
  • Non-citizen;
  • Voting;
  • Immigrant;
  • Enfranchisement;
  • Vote fraud;
  • Registration

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0261379414000973

dude we get it, you dont care about the popular vote.

so no need to continue making threads in an effort to discredit the numbers. you dont care, since the electoral is all that matters. no need to convince us. i mean, youve even provided "scientific" proof now. if science says it, then it has to be true. like global warming.

dude we get it, you dont care about the popular vote.

so no need to continue making threads in an effort to discredit the numbers. you dont care, since the electoral is all that matters. no need to convince us. i mean, youve even provided "scientific" proof now. if science says it, then it has to be true. like global warming.

I'm just posting factual articles. Why are you complaining so much? You think it's a good thing illegals can vote?

Good thing Daddy is building a wall.

I'm just posting factual articles. Why are you complaining so much? You think it's a good thing illegals can vote?

how many voted? 8?

with your many thread topics lately, it just seems like youre carrying a lot of emo baggage about the status of the popular vote in the last election. let it go.

how many voted? 8?

with your many thread topics lately, it just seems like youre carrying a lot of emo baggage about the status of the popular vote in the last election. let it go.

You're following me around enough though, aren't you? Am I hitting a nerve with all these facts I'm smacking you across the face with?

I take it seriously. Every illegal vote is a canceled vote of the citizens

You can Google "Dornan vs. Sanchez illegal vote" and confirm hundreds of them voted in that congressional race. If it happened a decade ago, it certainly happens even more so today.

Since you like facts, here's one: illegal =/= non-citizen

There are 13.3 million (probably over 14 million by now) legal permanent residents in the US (people with green cards)

https://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/ois_lpr_pe_2012.pdf

A couple of million more are on work, student or tourist visas.

NONE of these are "illegal." So no, this article doesn't prove that illegals vote in elections. It proves that non-citizens, which are comprised of legal green card holders, legal visa holders as well as illegals, sometimes, very rarely, vote.

And when they do vote, it likely doesn't count. As the paper's lead author states:

Put another way, our results suggest that almost all elections in the US are not determined by non-citizen participation, with occasional and very rare potential exceptions.

https://fs.wp.odu.edu/jrichman/2016/10/19/some-thoughts-on-non-citizen-voting/

Since you like facts, here's one: illegal =/= non-citizen

There are 13.3 million (probably over 14 million by now) legal permanent residents in the US (people with green cards)

https://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/ois_lpr_pe_2012.pdf

A couple of million more are on work, student or tourist visas.

NONE of these are "illegal." So no, this article doesn't prove that illegals vote in elections. It proves that non-citizens, which are comprised of legal green card holders, legal visa holders as well as illegals, sometimes, very rarely, vote.

And when they do vote, it likely doesn't count. As the paper's lead author states:

https://fs.wp.odu.edu/jrichman/2016/10/19/some-thoughts-on-non-citizen-voting/

You just contradicted yourself. First you say "So no, this article doesn't prove that illegals vote in elections" then you say "illegals, sometimes, very rarely, vote". Which is it, buddy?

how many voted? 8?

Enough voted in the vegas area to give her and masto the state... you do realize there are 3-6 million "dreamers" in california aline lol.

I found a cat I used to own at a migrant head start in california lol. You're obviously not from the region.

Oh course they do. Why wouldn't they? If there's no ID checks, what's to stop them?

Here is a scientific survey which proves non-citizens have voted in elections and it is assumed they still do as no laws have changed to stop them.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0261379414000973

First, I think illegals vote.

Secondly, you know I was going to shit all over your Science Direct source because the web page looks like a child built it, but then I did some research and it is actually a legit source. Glad I searched that before I put my foot in my mouth.

Less than half of America votes.

It doesn't really matter.

Illegals left their shit country to come here. Their opinion should never be taken into consideration, it's why their country sucked in the first place

It takes real life business and work experience to realize this. Which is why liberals can't grasp that by allowing illegals in bulk we're turning our country into a 3rd world country. We're seeing the accelerated version of that in Europe, and it's a deplorable sight to behold.

It takes real life business and work experience to realize this. Which is why liberals can't grasp that by allowing illegals in bulk we're turning our country into a 3rd world country. We're seeing the accelerated version of that in Europe, and it's a deplorable sight to behold.
It's hilarious seeing these people on college campuses giving speeches about how to improve America. Improvement starts with their departure.

Less than half of America votes.

It doesn't really matter.
There are many reasons for this, but it's easy to downplay the importance of voting when you know for a fact which way your state is going to go. I like the Electoral College, but it sucks when you know your vote is completely irrelevant to the presidential election. I want some of that swing state excitement!

europe where they still have better education results, better crime rates, and better quality of life than the united states?

Or are we talking about Hungary and Turkey here?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back