Proof Conor vs Khabib=most significant MMA fight ever. 21-3 vs 26-0 for a belt has never happened b4

Travis Fulton 242–46–10 vs Ricco Rodriguez 41-11

Records don’t mean much in this fight but it will be the biggest fight the UFC has ever promoted.
Conor is more popular than ever right now, people who dont follow MMA remember him as the dude from MMA who tried to beat Floyd, gave a decent accounting of himself but still got humbled, they want to see how good he is in his actual sport. I know people like this who will definitely see this fight for that reason alone.

There’s also the fact that that this fight is very significant because if Conor gets humiliated by Khabib then it makes the whole McGrergor aura and the Floyd fight look like shit. The general consensus from people who dont follow MMA will be “I guess he wasn’t that good after all, why not Khabib vs Floyd instead?!” Or some retarded shit like that. Then again, if Conor wins, KO’s Khabib in round 1, it makes Floyd look even better, regardless of sport.

And even after all of that, whether you agree with it or not, Conor is still more popular right now than he has ever been, the mayweather fight only raised his stock, right now he is both a great fighter and a spectacle, he is both Fedor and bob sapp at the same time, he can both win and be a real champion but also draw crowds just for the sake of seeing a superstar fight in the cage yet at the same time I believe he is one loss away from losing credibility for good. The loss to Diaz the barely beating Diaz in the rematch didn’t help matters at all. Beating Alvarez was impressive but not enough to give him a lifetime pass of sucking. If Khabib wins easy I think Conor will stick to money making fights but wont touch a belt ever again

Champ with 0 title defenses against former champ with 0 title defenses "has never happened b4" either.

I swear TS is just a mod alt account Conor nuthugger. How he hasn't been banned yet is beyond me.

I had to
4PCtN16.gif

TS constantly shits on Khabib’s watered down wins yet he creates a thread magnifying the 2 fighters records highlighted by Khabib’s undefeated record. I guess that’s Professional logic for us.

{<doc}

Cro cop was 16-2 vs a 22-1 Fedor when they met

Fedor was 13-1 vs a 19-1 Big Nog

Jones was 20-1 vs a 15-0 DC, which pails in comparison, yet some sherdog geeks had the nerve to call that fight one of the most significant lmao

In fact the only other fight that compares is Conor vs Aldo

Conor was 18-2 vs a 25-1 Aldo

Amazing how Conor is apart of the 2 most significant fights in MMA history from a purely statistical standpoint

Conor could even have the #3 spot as well

Conor was 20-3 vs a 28-4 Alvarez

Sherdoggers love to say Conor fights are just money fights, yet Conor's fights are the most statistically significant fights in history too (they just also happen to make huge money because of Conor)

No one else in MMA has fought more elite of the elite fighters with greater records in their primes

Name me anyone else in MMA history who has more impressive wins statistically then 17-2 (Mendes), 25-1 (Aldo), 28-4 (Alvarez) etc.

And if Conor beats Khabib, now add a 26-0

If/when Conor beats Khabib, then Conor will have 2 wins over TWO 10 year undefeated fighters from different weight classes

That is absolutely mind boggling insane. How is it that people still refuse to give Conor any credit?

No one else in MMA history will have come close to that

Conor will have wins over 25-1 (Aldo) and 26-0 (Khabib)

The first to have ended two runs of 10 plus years, in 2 different weight classes

The first to ever beat Aldo AND Khabib (10 year runs at each 145 and 155)

It's criminal how underrated and under appreciated Conor is. If Conor beats Khabib, Conor is without a doubt top 3 all time GOAT, and it isn't even close.

Show me anyone else who will have had multiple wins over 10 year undefeated fighters, and who will have had better wins statistically over as many elite fighters as Conor does while in their primes.

Only Gsp can compare. Btw if Conor beats Khabib, then Conor vs Gsp will battle for the undisputed all time #1 GOAT

NOlogic.

TS, I can't wait until Khabib smashes your entire existence in a matter of 25 min tops.
If Conor does manage to win, I can't imagine TS's threads incoming.

LHVZ.gif

This is beyond retarded at this point, haha.

Everybody knows this and nobody is looking for proof so I don't get the court proceedings here, not to mention who cares if it is or not? I damn sure don't

Jones was 20-1 vs a 15-0 DC, which pails in comparison, yet some sherdog geeks had the nerve to call that fight one of the most significant lmao

Amazing how Conor is apart of the 2 most significant fights in MMA history from a purely statistical standpoint

Sherdoggers love to say Conor fights are just money fights, yet Conor's fights are the most statistically significant fights in history too (they just also happen to make huge money because of Conor)

No one else in MMA has fought more elite of the elite fighters with greater records in their primes

Name me anyone else in MMA history who has more impressive wins statistically then 17-2 (Mendes), 25-1 (Aldo), 28-4 (Alvarez) etc.

If/when Conor beats Khabib, then Conor will have 2 wins over TWO 10 year undefeated fighters from different weight classes

That is absolutely mind boggling insane. How is it that people still refuse to give Conor any credit?

The first to have ended two runs of 10 plus years, in 2 different weight classes

It's criminal how underrated and under appreciated Conor is. If Conor beats Khabib, Conor is without a doubt top 3 all time GOAT, and it isn't even close.

Show me anyone else who will have had multiple wins over 10 year undefeated fighters, and who will have had better wins statistically over as many elite fighters as Conor does while in their primes.

Only Gsp can compare. Btw if Conor beats Khabib, then Conor vs Gsp will battle for the undisputed all time #1 GOAT
I always start off rooting for Conor when he gets a fight booked....and then posts like these make me start rooting for his opponent. o_O

damn, TS is a good example of how the quality is falling on Sherdog :(

Damn man. Im pro Conor for this fight, but you are just too much

Cmon mods.

Why is this guy still here, honestly

Huh??? What's wrong with the thread? You don’t agree with it? Fine, don't read or reply. It's a fun breakdown, nothing more...

Lyoto and rashad were both undefeated when Rashad defended his belt against Lyoto.

13-0-1
14-0

Did you just learn how to use a calculator and you want to show it to the world?

Back