Proof Conor is lying about being sick before the Nate fight

Conor is actually not a scumbag at all.

People that call him a scumbag are 100% morons.

you are wrong. He is the archetype of a scumbag out there in combat sports. And a sociopathic narcissist.

That you love him is a problem you need to solve on your own. Good luck.

We don't need proof, the way his camp have come up with excuses even after wins.

Sorry, but can you provide proof that we don't need proof because.......his camp come up with excuses when he wins {<huh}

Anyway, back to the proof bit. What examples of excuses does his team come up with - when he wins. And answer while eating some pudding, as the proof is always in there and the proof will set you free.

Sorry, but can you provide proof that we don't need proof because.......his camp come up with excuses when he wins {<huh}

Anyway, back to the proof bit. What examples of excuses does his team come up with - when he wins. And answer while eating some pudding, as the proof is always in there and the proof will set you free.
His mendes injury because he showed weakness in his ground game.

Maybe stop gargling on his balls and you'll see that he makes excuses.

Hell even his excuses after the Diaz loss were fucking hilarious. Effiecient energy and all this shit, seeing his fans blabber on about it after.

Hell even his excuses after the Diaz loss were fucking hilarious. Effiecient energy and all this shit, seeing his fans blabber on about it after.

That's it, the Mendes fight?

Listen, you're the one who posted that he makes excuses even after he wins - which I found odd - so no need to get all tetchy when someone has the audacity to reply to someone on a message board.

I know you'll either ignore this post or talk about Conor's balls and not provide any of the so called excuses when he wins.

That's it, the Mendes fight?

Listen, you're the one who posted that he makes excuses even after he wins - which I found odd - so no need to get all tetchy when someone has the audacity to reply to someone on a message board.

I know you'll either ignore this post or talk about Conor's balls and not provide any of the so called excuses when he wins.
Like I said the mendes fight, when his team realised he didn't have a good performance like was expected the excuses were made.

The other time was the Holloway fight but he was actually injured in that so that one doesn't really count.

He makes excuses when he wins and he makes terrible excuses when he loses.

Don't bother quoting me again, I feel like it'll go no where for the fact I had to write to you twice when Conor made excuses about winning.

what do you even mean by "excuse"?

not being efficient with his energy was objectively a reason for why he lost the first fight, pointing that out shows fight IQ and honesty - hardly a reason for you to go full spastic crying about "excuses"

what do you even mean by "excuse"?

not being efficient with his energy was objectively a reason for why he lost the first fight, pointing that out shows fight IQ and honesty - hardly a reason for you to go full spastic crying about "excuses"
Because it's a terrible excuse when he did what he does every fight and it backfired this time.

Conor has always fought that way, you can't win all your fights like that and cry about losing a fight like that. Same goes with Silva showboating.

Now he was supposedly sick leading up to the fight.

So please. Stop

Like I said the mendes fight, when his team realised he didn't have a good performance like was expected the excuses were made.

The other time was the Holloway fight but he was actually injured in that so that one doesn't really count.

He makes excuses when he wins and he makes terrible excuses when he loses.

Don't bother quoting me again, I feel like it'll go no where for the fact I had to write to you twice when Conor made excuses about winning.

Sorry, buddeh, but I'll quote you all I want.

You said there were excuses, and I asked what those excuses were. All you've provided is 'his team realising he didn't have a good performance against Mendes' He won the fight.

And your other example is the Holloway fight, but that doesn't really count. What?

Look, I thought the comment was odd and I was curious to see what you were talking about. If that's your opinion that's cool. But from the example(s) you gave, it doesn't sound like a well thought out post you made and now you're throwing accusations of Conor NUTHUGGERY to deflect from your post that I replied to because your example is odd.

Sorry, buddeh, but I'll quote you all I want.

You said there were excuses, and I asked what those excuses were. All you've provided is 'his team realising he didn't have a good performance against Mendes' He won the fight.

And your other example is the Holloway fight, but that doesn't really count. What?

Look, I thought the comment was odd and I was curious to see what you were talking about. If that's your opinion that's cool. But from the example(s) you gave, it doesn't sound like a well thought out post you made and now you're throwing accusations of Conor NUTHUGGERY to deflect from your post that I replied to because your example is odd.
You asked for an example of excuses being made for a win, I fucking gave you one.

Are you fucking retarded?

I said his camp has come up with excuses even when he has won. The mendes fight his camp made up injury bullshit and never proved it.

It's an excuse for his bad peformance like I said.

you are wrong. He is the archetype of a scumbag out there in combat sports. And a sociopathic narcissist.

That you love him is a problem you need to solve on your own. Good luck.

No, he's an extremely good guy.

He does a character to make money and anyone with a brain can see that.

No, he's an extremely good guy.

He does a character to make money and anyone with a brain can see that.
Aldo even fucking let it slip that Conor puts on a show and everytime they ran into each other they had a joke and a laugh.

Him being sick before the fight is most likely just a bs Nogueira type excuse.

You're "proof" is trash though

People using emoji is always a forfeit.

Thanks for keeping me entertained by getting butt hurt over the truth.

Have a nice day.

No, because if I replied to that post, I'd be repeating myself.

All I asked was a simple question. If you want to think he makes excuses when he wins, then so be it.

Because it's a terrible excuse when he did what he does every fight and it backfired this time.

Conor has always fought that way, you can't win all your fights like that and cry about losing a fight like that.
>conor has always fought that way

no, he really hasnt. for the majority of his fights hes just been a counter-puncher. learning how to lead came late.

it was also his first fight ever at 170, something that would logically necessitate a significant change in ones energy management, a change that conor failed to consider for his first bout against nate, but not the second. not sure why making objective statements regarding how and why a fight played out the way it did, what you did wrong, and what you can improve/change going forward, somehow equals "crying and making excuses" in your mind

No, Conor won the 2nd fight and beat the shit out of Nate really badly.

Nate is a gate keeper that needed to brag about beating up a guy way smaller than him and Nate will never see a championship or another money fight.

So suck on that hater.
Nate was TREE TIMES the size of Conor.

But Aldo was only two times the size of Conor.

<Jaime01>

>conor has always fought that way

no, he really hasnt. for the majority of his fights hes just been a counter-puncher. learning how to lead came late.

it was also his first fight ever at 170, something that would logically necessitate a significant change in ones energy management, a change that conor failed to consider for his first bout against nate, but not the second. not sure why making objective statements regarding how and why a fight played out the way it did, what you did wrong, and what you can improve/change going forward, somehow equals "crying and making excuses" in your mind

Lmao it's because fighters fell to the punches Conor landed, he caught Nate and did what he does and went for the kill and didn't pull it off.

Not cutting weight would of helped his gas tank more than cutting to his usual 145 so that excuse is false.

He got beat by the better fighter that night, the second fight proved he gases no matter what pace he goes at.

Diaz was just better in the first fight in landing more and making Conor quit.

connie turned nate into a beetroot. imagine if healthy. a burst pumpkin.

Back