Proof Anderson is UFC GOAT

Mighty Mouse's armbar > any submission Anderson ever done.

tenor.gif

Anderson is the worst GOAT of all time

Anderson’s prime consisted of a (UFC record) 17 fight win streak, 15 finishes (13 within 2 rounds), 10 title defenses, and 3 LHW KOs.

GSP’s prime consisted of 7 straight decisions (8/9 decisions) and tapping to strikes to a LW journeyman.

The difference is drinkability.

Anderson was confirmed to be greater than GSP by the people that matter, their peers. And it wasn’t close.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/your-fighter´s-goat.3730621/#post-139555015

Finishes > Decisions

Anderson > GSP

This is why he is UFC GOAT

I agree with this tho the argument could be made that going years without losing a single round is pretty fucking dominant in its own right.

Thread is about how Anderson is the GOAT.

GSP nuthuggers vandalise it.

is normal.

<{silvanormal}>

These threads are getting worst and worst.

There is no doubt that Anderson Silva was the most "Talented" fighter to ever step into the cage. His striking was dangerous and his head movement and overall ability to evade and strike hasn't been paralleled, not even my Micheal Venom Page of Bellator of Adesanya. His showboating cost him the label of GOAT as he lost fights because of it. I think everyone knows that Weidman only won the first fight because of that fact. The second was a stroke of luck for Weidman with the leg break. Silva was clearly the better fighter.
Because of his steroid cheating and his win/lose record he can't be regarded as the overall GOAT. However his actual fighting IQ and ability is the GOAT! At least so far. That is apart from Bruce Lee of course.

Back