Promoted to Brown by Draculino

Had an awesome surprise this Saturday and was promoted to Brown Belt by my friend, my brother, and my professor, Draculino. I have been training like a mad man for the last two years after a prolonged lay off when my uncle, mother, and brother all lost their life within 6 months of each other.

I am happy that I found my way back and that Draculino helped me find myself again. I look forward to the rest of this journey, it has barely even begun.

Promotion

I think he saw your SD belt and upgraded you so that cosmic justice may be fulfilled. A 1000 more posts or so and you get your black belt!

attaboy. when it rains it can fuckin' pour. when the weight gets too heavy, sometimes even the smallest steps forward seem impossible. i hope you realize the magnitude of what you've been able to accomplish in spite of your setbacks, and the example you've been able to set for people looking up to you.

plenty of folks notice how much time we practice falling, but few realize that what we're really learning is how to pick ourselves back up.

Amen! Appreciate the words, brother. This has been a long road and the closer you get to what you perceived as a “finish line” the more easily you can see that it’s just the “starting line”. There is no end to this journey, and that is a good thing, because the “journey”, it’s lessons, and the people you meet along the way...are the whole point.

Can you make a post without saying his name? Dick washer

I find that grappling has a way of distracting, but also heals in the same way.

For me, the destraction is the healing. It’s a place I can zone out and run autonomously and not think about what ever stresses are troubling me.

For me, the destraction is the healing. It’s a place I can zone out and run autonomously and not think about what ever stresses are troubling me.

I like ground work for the check out and stand up (take downs) for the focus. If you break focus standing up you get thrown, fast......That is mental relief from the stress of life. Congrats on the belt and surviving some tough life events.

Pimp dude, nice work. Draculino brown belt is legit

Had an awesome surprise this Saturday and was promoted to Brown Belt by my friend, my brother, and my professor, Draculino. I have been training like a mad man for the last two years after a prolonged lay off when my uncle, mother, and brother all lost their life within 6 months of each other.

I am happy that I found my way back and that Draculino helped me find myself again. I look forward to the rest of this journey, it has barely even begun.

Promotion

Congratulations on getting promoted to Brown. It's hard enough to reach that level after years of consistant training, never mind having to come back after a prolonged lay off following such trauma. You earned this the hard way, man.

I'm sorry for your loss, but I'm sure your loved ones would be proud of what you have achieved.

Merry Christmas.

Congratulations on getting promoted to Brown. It's hard enough to reach that level after years of consistant training, never mind having to come back after a prolonged lay off following such trauma. You earned this the hard way, man.

I'm sorry for your loss, but I'm sure your loved ones would be proud of what you have achieved.

Merry Christmas.
Thank you, I appreciate it. Looking forward to the new year.

Back