Project Veritas posts apparent 100 hours of #CNNLeaks

EGarrett

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Tapes are from 2009, they're asking other people to go through them. I'll remove "apparent" upon getting more info or verification.

can't wait to look through 100s of hours of carefully edited footage designed to expose CNN for being guilty of carefully editing footage.

can't wait to look through 100s of hours of carefully edited footage designed to expose CNN for being guilty of carefully editing footage.
Just finished Star Trek Voyager for the third time, good to have something to move on to...

Can't wait for liberals to look the other way while these videos confirm what Wikileaks and CNN's own parent company confirmed to us a year ago.

Wikileaks already proved it

The only people who don't believe CNN isn't a propaganda network

A) doesn't look to the internet and won't see this

B) willfully ignorant due to bias

C) don't care because Fox News does the same thing, as if you can't hate both networks

O'Keefe has literally never committed fraud of any sort. Trust this man 100%, he'd never doctor up a tape for his own shifty purposes.

O'Keefe is literally fake news. Proven many times.

Everyone ready for another round of liberals justifying lies and corruption for partisan reasons? Me too, let's go!

*Uses Media Matters to Prove James O'Keefe is a liar, is like citing Fox News calling Obama a Liar
I don't need a known liar to tell me CNN violated public trust during the presidential election.

*Uses Media Matters to Prove James O'Keefe is a liar, is like citing Fox News calling Obama a Liar

It's pretty funny. MediaMatters is funded by Soros, and works closely with Center for American Progress, his other org. In 2010, he donated a million to MM to go after Fox, and prevent the potential Murdoch/Time Warner merger. In 2017, according to their leaked pamphlet, they got a 13 million dollar budget. Their main focus for 2020 will be censoring independent, self-funded media that does not go along with globalist narratives (or worse, fights them).

So we're no longer judging them on their published content, but their personal conversations? Doesn't sound at all like 1984.

Wikileaks already proved it

The only people who don't believe CNN isn't a propaganda network

A) doesn't look to the internet and won't see this

B) willfully ignorant due to bias

C) don't care because Fox News does the same thing, as if you can't hate both networks
Very relevant comment. Anyone who pays attention to Clinton News Network at this point is a zombie re: Dawn of the Dead

It's pretty funny. MediaMatters is funded by Soros, and works closely with Center for American Progress, his other org. In 2010, he donated a million to MM to go after Fox, and prevent the potential Murdoch/Time Warner merger. In 2017, according to their leaked pamphlet, they got a 13 million dollar budget. Their main focus for 2020 will be censoring independent, self-funded media that does not go along with globalist narratives (or worse, fights them).

Even Far Left Huffington Post exposed CNN for funding the Clinton Campaign but they are going to choose believe everything is a lie

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/brian-hanley/money-talks-why-cnn-wants_b_8313536.html

Wikileaks: Russia Propaganda

James: Liar

HuffPo: ????

But seriously I can't wait for some juicy bits to come out :) :) :)

O'Keefe has literally never committed fraud of any sort. Trust this man 100%, he'd never doctor up a tape for his own shifty purposes.

O'Keefe is literally fake news. Proven many times.

What's your guys rational explanation as to why someone from their own offices would give him audio?

Tapes are from 2009, they're asking other people to go through them. I'll remove "apparent" upon getting more info or verification.

Xo93EWZ.gif

So we're no longer judging them on their published content, but their personal conversations? Doesn't sound at all like 1984.

Funny, I didn't notice many objections to this when the trump tapes leaked...

That's pretty funny man. CNN had no issue using a private Billy Bush recording to paint a narrative of Trump being a rapist, and prevent him from getting elected. They didn't seem to care about privacy back then, but now that they are about to get a taste of their own medicine, it's all of a sudden an Orwellian attack.

Back