Last edited:
Circus Maximus - Glory of the Empire

Last edited:
Queensryche - I Don't Believe In Love

Last edited:
Some Power Metal.

Andre Matos - Letting Go

Last edited:
This album flew under the radar even in the progosphere but it's awesome. The vocalist is a beast.

not sure what you class this as.

Last edited:
NoneShallPass, have you ever listened to this band/album?

Adagio - Underworld

The band kinda went to shit afterward and became way too heavy, but that Underworld album was incredible. Their first album was good too. It's like Symphony X mixed with Castlevania.

Just a reminder guys, if you're going to post a video form YouTube, use a Spoiler. It just helps to cut down on the loading time of the pages.

I find the other threads dedicated to music videos are very slow to load, don't want that happening with this one.

NoneShallPass, have you ever listened to this band/album?

Adagio - Underworld

The band kinda went to shit afterward and became way too heavy, but that Underworld album was incredible. Their first album was good too.

I have.

I like them, but they aren't my favorite.

I really enjoy this album though. Lots of great tracks.

Last edited:
not sure what you class this as.

I'd consider this a doomy kind of metal.

Their style is pretty clearly influenced by Sabbath(who isn't aha), but they take a pretty clear direct influence in their style.

Just noticed the Beyond Twilight av. Love those albums. This is one of the most infernal songs I've ever heard.

Beyond Twilight - The Devil's Hall of Fame

Michael Tangermann was the name of that Superior vocalist btw. Hasn't done shit since then as far as I know (that album is over a decade old).

Just noticed the Beyond Twilight av. Love those albums. This is one of the most infernal songs I've ever heard.

Beyond Twilight - The Devil's Hall of Fame

Michael Tangermann was the name of that Superior vocalist btw. Hasn't done shit since then as far as I know (that album is over a decade old).

Nice.

Yeah I love their album Section X.

This is my favorite song by them:

Kelly Carpenter blew me away on this album. I later found out he's in Adagio since 2011 and was also on Outworld's self titled.

Might be my favorite vocalist atm.

I like Carpenter but Jorn Lande is one of if not my fav vocalist, probably cuz Ark was so fuckin awesome.

I like Carpenter but Jorn Lande is one of if not my fav vocalist, probably cuz Ark was so fuckin awesome.

I've heard of Lande.

Not very familiar with him, but he's got a fantastic voice.

I'll give this album a good listen.

Back