Prograis vs Postol(injured) Indongo(replaces him) March 9 on Showtime

Prograis is a dangerous offensive fighter. He's there to be hit, but he's dangerous.

Crap.. one shotted him several times

It's over. Prograis looks legit and deserved favorite. Damn. Well shit day for me. Stupid skinny Dong. I don't know if that looks better for Prograis or just not as good of a win for Bud. Either way Prograis is the real deal.

Licking my wounds back for tomorrow. Quigg missed weight so that's not good.

Indongo had no fucking chance in that tiny ring

Indongo needs to do some squats and deadlifts.

That probably takes some shine away from Crawford's win over Indongo.

Fuck Regis Philbin we have a new Regis in town. Now the 64 thousand dollar question is, can he beat the best of the best eventually? I'm asking the audience.

Indongo sucks. The floatiest float that ever floated. He has the same balance and footwork that cotton candy has but less of a chin.

Regis is a powerhouse. Curious how he would do against Garcia, Postol and Crawford.

Indongo sucks. The floatiest float that ever floated. He has the same balance and footwork that cotton candy has but less of a chin.
Dong's has the length but too skinny, needs more girth. He can't stretch it out like he'd be able to if he was a bit thicker......

Indongo might as well have been sitting in a seat with his back to the door and let Regis walk in and shoot him in the head. Same outcome. Murder in the first degree, He didn't play his cards right!

It is a double entendre to show how good of a poster I am. Self proclaimed best boxing forum poster 4 years running now for posts like those.
hahaha, because dong is another word for penis, right?

Back