Prograis vs Postol(injured) Indongo(replaces him) March 9 on Showtime

I have seen Indongo's handiwork in the past. I was impressed. I can't imagine anyone being favored that heavily over him. Even though I've never seen Prograis fight. I couldn't resist Indongo +475.

Shit stoppage. But whatever. Ref sucks. Still can't believe he didn't call that liver shot a kd that Baranchyk landed. Petrov seemed okay with it. Sorry about your over @Omni1 . That was still a decent bet. Petrov not a world beater but doesn't get stopped. I lost on Petr too.

Looking like we're both on Dong next. Homo intended.

I just talked to myself this whole thread, I just realized. Now I know how Sean feels at the old ppl's home. Great showing from Ivan. First Soviets South Dakota has ever seen.

Shit stoppage. But whatever. Ref sucks. Still can't believe he didn't call that liver shot a kd that Baranchyk landed. Petrov seemed okay with it. Sorry about your over @Omni1 . That was still a decent bet. Petrov not a world beater but doesn't get stopped. I lost on Petr too.

Looking like we're both on Dong next. Homo intended.

I just talked to myself this whole thread, I just realized. Now I know how Sean feels at the old ppl's home. Great showing from Ivan. First Soviets South Dakota has ever seen.

keep the updates coming, my stream is out

thanks

Back for the main. Hopefully the reception holds up

The rougarou is at height disadvantage big time tonight

keep the updates coming, my stream is out

thanks

Prograis all over Indongo in the first, drops him at the last sec wobbled him several times before. Indongo landed some good lefts of his own but he's getting sloppy in exchanges and he's getting hurt every time he gets hit clean.

10-8 Prograis. He's open to be countered, but he's getting to Indongo.

10-8 Rougarou. Got the knowdown late

Indongo was always overrated, he looks terrible here against Prograis, worse than against Crawford.

I like Prograis. Smart, patient offensive fighter.

Dong landing several good lefts, Prograis won't let up tho. He's got a lot of pop in both hands. Dong doiong well with those lefts so far tho. Dong looks hurt to the body then getets dropped with a left to the head. He's hurt. Fuck

I don't get what the commentators are saying. Prograis is landing at will.

Some people were rating Crawford #1 P4P when he beat Indongo.

Back